Hello from Doron Western Australia

Guest Doron

011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif Hello to all members, I am from the Southwest of Western Australia I have an interest in light aircraft and as there are no near by clubs I hope I can make new friends on this forum. Having restored vintage cars and motorcycles I am looking forward to the challenge of building a tail dragger ultralight, the three designs that I have in mind are the: Legal Eagle, Ragwing 16 and Affordaplane, my engine choice is the half VW (These also fit in with my finances and understanding wife). not sure if these are or need to be CASA approved or which section they come under (section 95.10?). If anyone knows could they please let me know. Best wishes Ron ;)

Hi Ron

Firstly welcome to the forums, you have come to the right place but I must say you have posed some great and interesting questions.

There is a thread on the Affordaplane at http://www.recreationalflying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3333&highlight=Affordaplane

As for the other questions I am sure there are a lot of forum members here who can help you - anyone care to comment!

Guest High Plains Drifter

Welcome Ron,

You had better come out and tell us what your current ride is - look in the 'Aviation and motorcycles' thread.

HPD