Silly aviation pictures.

Cobalt

my wife loves her iPad - and her iPhone - I thought she'd appreciate the iRon I bought her for Valentines Day.....but No....

btw, my burns are healing quickly and the Doctor says I can start looking for a place to stay next week.....

BP

Starting this as the old "silly pictures thread" has been moved to the new "Whats Up Australia" site and i still want to post aviation related silly pictures on this site. I'll get things started.[ATTACH=full]49520[/ATTACH]

G,day Cobalt,looking after the old GT I see lol

Which begs the question: What advantage does your typical semi driver get by sitting 0.75m from the asre end of the car in front on the F3 at 110kph??? 060_popcorn.gif.110eb849df80487438ecafd4a001ad45.gif

Stress relief,lol

• 2 weeks later...

I was walking down the road today and saw my Afghani neighbor, Abdul, standing on his fifth floor apartment balcony shaking a carpet.

I shouted up to him, “What’s up Abdul, won’t it start?”

showed a picture of my Drifter to a non-aviation person the other day - she said "oh that's way too basic for me, you won't catch me in that"

I'm going to the hangar this morning to do a few little installations so the back seat area is a little less "basic"

watch this space..........especially you, Farri, considering the number of passengers you take aloft - you can't fool us, ya know, we know how you get them to smile - you do an unannounced barrel roll then say "smile for the camera, or I'll do it again"

BP

That's not too basic!  This is too basic!

325011-DannyDeckchair-1195141143000.jpg.6b970ae0247482bd4dbf24d9d6f47a3a.jpg

Anyway, I can confirm that that is exactly Frank's technique ... except that in my case I told him I wouldn't smile unless he did it again.

h.roll1.thumb.jpg.251dda5e100378b983ac2bfa31bde615.jpg

h.roll2.thumb.jpg.cad660cd0d29b71979bfdd64d6e90740.jpg

h.roll3.thumb.jpg.e04e79ab9cf0dbf2a70afc198e7689b9.jpg

h.roll4.thumb.jpg.2ec6dcb9c816afc3413f1dcf0e90d470.jpg

and as you can see, my grasp of computer stuff is limited - can some kind soul (anyone between the ages of 2 and 6 should be able to do it) put these around the right way for me?

thanks!

BP

Yeah, Mr. CASA ... you can see that I had the same problem with Frank's pics.

Anyway, BP since there doesn't seem to be a 'funny' button anymore ... I'll just have to tell you.  Ha, ha ... that's funny!

But just remember, you weren't the first to think of elevator music:

1863178691_Oldstyleelevatormusic.jpg.1f7d6e081a683b3633e76cea150db3a7.jpg

Sorry the pic is small. Can't figure out how to enlarge it.

BTW:  Real men ARE taildraggers.

But just remember, you weren't the first to think of elevator music:[ATTACH]38254.IPB[/ATTACH]

Sorry the pic is small. Can't figure out how to enlarge it.

BTW:  Real men ARE taildraggers.

and the pilot says to his co-pilot - "gee I dunno - she feels a little sluggish today - and I need heaps of forward stick too - better get the lames to look at that when we get back - by the way, I haven't seen that idiot who keeps pestering us for a free flight today....."