RAA accident / defect reports

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wrong; OH&S goes massively beyond box ticking, and has evolved into a safety culture, which is many cases is resulting in increased productivity at the same time as reduced injuries.That'a what's happening right around Australia.

I will add that an productivity increase is more likely to be a by-product of improved technology, not safety. I've worked between aviation and construction for the last 35 years. Accidents rated have barely changed, but legislation has gone through the roof. All we have is a bunch of parasite industries sucking the life out of the country. I read recently that SA now has more QA, safety and training people than they do actual workers, and we can see how that's panning out for them. We will end up a third world nation because of these people. We're halfway there already. The emperor is naked.

• Agree 1

I read recently that SA now has more QA, safety and training people than they do actual workers, and we can see how that's panning out for them

.There were 821,500 workers in South Australia as of 16/3/17.

I hope that you are not confusing the issue here..."workers" produce stuff, the safety, QA, and training sector do not, and are useless without the industry that supports them.