RAAUS election deadline extended.

Ayecapt

I thought a while ago when things got heated that this site adopted a policy of not bagging organisations or individuals. Anyway, we seem to be back to the old themes. It seems to me that a small and predictable group of people keep this anti-Raa slanging alive, while the majority of members ( of this site and of Raa) just ignore it. I for one, as a long time member of Raa and its predecessor, am happier now with its governance than I have been for many years. Someone has to say that!

• Like 1
  • Agree 8
  • Caution 1

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought a while ago when things got heated that this site adopted a policy of not bagging organisations or individuals. Anyway, we seem to be back to the old themes. It seems to me that a small and predictable group of people keep this anti-Raa slanging alive, while the majority of members ( of this site and of Raa) just ignore it. I for one, as a long time member of Raa and its predecessor, am happier now with its governance than I have been for many years. Someone has to say that!

Can you give us a specific example of recent decisions that you find agreeable?

• Agree 1

question under what rules was the last election held who is the returning officer in all the information I have this is not stated please correct me

coll that was done by others before the change to the constitution but ignored

14 September 2017 my membership runs out I will not be renewing it but until that time I am going to push for good governance and acountabilty

I did have an 80000 dollar air craft that is all in pieces and can rot away as I have had enough neil

• Like 1

9 50 to day email to me that raa are still receiving votes today claiming that they are post marked before 31july 2017

to me that is not on as the wording is KEY DATES voting opens july 1 2017 voting closes last mail july 31 2017

make off that what you might neil

Oh! What folly.

I still sit in wonder the noise of yesteryear, the old board was running with poor governance. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

So was is this voting exercise? I say it is a case of poor governance, governed by "Rafferty's Rules".

Look at Kaspers dilemma regarding the Tech. issues, really shows the Tech. Manual's/Tech.manager's disregard for the members wishes. (None)

KP.

• Agree 1

kp is it worth the trouble and cost I will be thrown out for bringing the organization into disrepute look at the crap that has happened yet no body will really look to the big pitcher should this governance continue

Allow this to continue we will have 9000 recreational pilot with nothing to do oh go fishing and I hate fishing think about it neil

• Agree 1

kp is it worth the trouble and cost I will be thrown out for bringing the organization into disrepute look at the crap that has happened yet no body will really look to the big pitcher should this governance continueAllow this to continue we will have 9000 recreational pilot with nothing to do oh go fishing and I hate fishing think about it neil

If you get thrown out it will be because of unorthodox spelling, rotten grammar and atrocious punctuation - we are still trying to work out if you have brought anything or anyone into disrespute!!

• Like 2
  • Agree 4
  • Winner 1
  • Caution 1

If you get thrown out it will be because of unorthodox spelling, rotten grammar and atrocious punctuation - we are still trying to work out if you have brought anything or anyone into disrespute!!

Well Col,

It is not a bother to me if a person's life skills dose not extends to spelling and grammar.

It is what is in their is heart which is the large consideration.

What about the people who engineeed the scuttle of the change for the medicals - those people should be degraded in the list of human assets. They are the people who should be hoyed out.

KP.

Storchy, I must have missed something you've posted along the way but why can't you repair your aircraft and put it back on the register?. Has the Tech manager refused to register it or similar?.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I think It's a bit of a mess. Nice if a few of us could fix it, but that's probably hard to arrange. Nev

Regarding the mess it is in.

Some of the ones (they said they were the experts to fix it) at the helm are the ones who were making a big noise regarding the previous boards efforts.

Looks like they are doing a worse effort, *A mess exists. *Finances are dwindling super fast. *Plus...What have we not heard.

KP

so the board has not taken any notice of what members warned about voting

I cannot believe that on the last day off voting they extended time

oh suppose they have same day postal service you blokes that live sa wa qld vic even at shepp letter posted Monday Canberra took four days to get here to shepp

why was the book posted in the month july when voting closed 30th july shows complete stupidity

should have sent out june issue makes more sence to me bloody governance who cares neil

• Agree 1

Yep storchy,

Long go - look what kasper revealed.

Look what he revealed about the voting, he was cracked off. Cut off and every excuse was used so his views did not have to be considered.

So the voting rules are just "Rafferty's Rules", altered to suit the occasion.

KP

If you wish you can say that F_T.

But why change the rules mid stream?

Imagine the noise next state election --- at close of voting Saturday the experts get together and extend closing to Monday.

Imagine the yelling.

KP.

• Like 1

What you are saying there F_T.... RAAus does not travel in a straight line.

If they were wood ducks you would be hungry as they would not fly in a straight line so you can get a good shot so you get a feed.

KP.

• Like 1