Christmas Greetings

Deskpilot

May I take this opportunity to wish all forum members and their families a very happy, and safe, Christmas. I hope Santa brings you all the 'flying goodies' that your hearts desire.

The attached is, shall we say, Men only. Sorry ladies

(Sorry but I had to delete the image - that was after I downloaded a copy for myself first though 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif - Ian)

Guest Fred Bear

Thanks Doug. Merry Christmas to all fellow aviators from our family too and here's to a brilliant and safe 2008 ;) Ian, nice, err, shrubs in your garden there 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif What happens when you remove the photoshopped shirts ;)

Ho! Ho! Ho! Have to get into the spirit eventually I s'pose. Merry Christmas everybody.

Thanks Bernie for singling me out, I feel pretty special this year.024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif (and looking forward to the gift - if it's difficult to post, just send money!)

Regards, Decca.

Merry Christmas to you all, except for that bloke who is banging on my Volvo window with a rubber hammer. Oh well Merry Christmas to him too.

Have a good one, I shall be in darkest Victoria for the break, chilly Beechworth.