Never ending story part 2

bull

Just thought I,d restart the old story of Nobu and turdy and crew.......Now the heat from a summer day in sunny Qweensland had started to melt the ice cream that Nobu held in his hand as he flew his mega drifter at 100 ft along the beaches of traincrash bay [derail] he held his hand so the melted icecream dribbled out the back onto his prop, now a couple of seconds later he heard a ..........................

Just thought I,d restart the old story of Nobu and turdy and crew.......Now the heat from a summer day in sunny Qweensland had started to melt the ice cream that Nobu held in his hand as he flew his mega drifter at 100 ft along the beaches of traincrash bay [derail] he held his hand so the melted icecream dribbled out the back onto his prop, now a couple of seconds later he heard a ..........................

I don't think anyone will realise the heights this story reached bull, escpecially the chapter where Tomo flew a helicopter backwards to the Antarctic. I'll fish the story out and add a tag.

When I was faced with what to do about the ever increasing amount of off topic posts that were appearing here on Recreational Flying I wasn't sure which way to go. Did you know that most of the top 10 forum sites in the world all started off discussing a specific topic like Recreational Flying is i.e. recreational aviation. These top sites with millions and millions of posts and thousands and thousands of users online at the same time no longer have anything really to do with the topic that they started with...off topic took over and made them what they are today.

If I took the same approach we would have lost the reasoning of why Recreational Flying was started for and the objectives behind the site, through the interchange of knowledge and experience, keep recreational aviators safer, increase their flying skills and to undertake better and proper maintenance on their aircraft.

That is the reason why Whats Up Australia was created and threads like the NES, funny signs, videos, religious and political threads and posts were moved to the new site. Access to Whats Up Australia from Recreational Flying is still easy by simply clicking the Off Topic tab on the What's New page here on Recreational Flying.

Whats Up Australia is going well given its very early days and you can discuss just about anything there with minimal moderation.

I don't think anyone will realise the heights this story reached bull, escpecially the chapter where Tomo flew a helicopter backwards to the Antarctic. I'll fish the story out and add a tag.

It,s gone missing Turbo, bloody shame as that story go,s right back

When I was faced with what to do about the ever increasing amount of off topic posts that were appearing here on Recreational Flying I wasn't sure which way to go. Did you know that most of the top 10 forum sites in the world all started off discussing a specific topic like Recreational Flying is i.e. recreational aviation. These top sites with millions and millions of posts and thousands and thousands of users online at the same time no longer have anything really to do with the topic that they started with...off topic took over and made them what they are today.If I took the same approach we would have lost the reasoning of why Recreational Flying was started for and the objectives behind the site, through the interchange of knowledge and experience, keep recreational aviators safer, increase their flying skills and to undertake better and proper maintenance on their aircraft.

That is the reason why Whats Up Australia was created and threads like the NES, funny signs, videos, religious and political threads and posts were moved to the new site. Access to Whats Up Australia from Recreational Flying is still easy by simply clicking the Off Topic tab on the What's New page here on Recreational Flying.

Whats Up Australia is going well given its very early days and you can discuss just about anything there with minimal moderation.

Can I still start a chapter 2 on here Ian, as it,s aviation laughter on the aviation laughter link youhave on here so I think with all the references tohelicopters nobu and his zero and other fine characters in their flying machines , I think it,s not really off topic at all as it is aviation relavent material being posted sobe it in an tounge in cheek way ???

Screaching sound coming from behind him , looking back he was astounded to see a....................