Savannah Head Room Increase

APenNameAndThatA

Hi everyone. I sat in a Savannah on the weekend. there was only about 2 cm between my head and the cover on the tube that runs diagonally across the roof of the plane. In the Foxbat, the seat base is a sort of tray what is suspended between the front of the seat (beneath your thighs) and the back of the seat (below your shoulder blades). To increase seat room, you just move the tray backwards and down. It could be moved down as far as you like. In the Sivana, the bit you sit on seems solid, structural plate and that there is nothing you can really do without becoming a test pilot. Any ideas? Thanks!

Depends how long your body is, I have fitted a 6'9" bloke in the Savannah who had exactly the same clearance that I have at 6'3", which is about 1cm less than you describe. All you can do is pull the booster cushion out from under the seat. Have a look at one of the newer one with adjustable seats. I am not sure if they have more or less head clearance.

I think the Sav with the adjustable seat has less head room than the fix seats. I'm 6'2"and have about an inch to spare and not looking forward to the headache of flying in bumpy conditions.

Evidently sometimes there are advantages in being a shortarse. I have loads of room above my head in my Sav 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Yup - me too. And I sit on a cushion in my Savvy S!

• Like 1