ian shield

A good flying weekend

Landor Races WA 3/4/5 October. 2 good graded strips 1000 x 45 Good racing .Plenty of food,drinks

All camping good showers and toilets Good scenic flying with Mt Augustus 30m N, Kenndy Ranges 50m W

Also a special thanks to Sam Doulton for looking after me on my fly through Quirindi in June ,we might see you over this way someday

Cheers Ian Shield

• Like 1

It was my pleasure Ian. Hopefully it doesn't take me too many years to organise a flight over that way, although I reckon maybe until the kids grow up it might have to be a commercial one to keep them and mum happy:wink:. Already the four year old has been worded up by mum about the WA wild flowers so some seeds are already growing there and I can see us having a trip over that way before too long.

It was my pleasure Ian. Hopefully it doesn't take me too many years to organise a flight over that way, although I reckon maybe until the kids grow up it might have to be a commercial one to keep them and mum happy:wink:. Already the four year old has been worded up by mum about the WA wild flowers so some seeds are already growing there and I can see us having a trip over that way before too long.

Just give me a yell whenever you make plans .Iam about 200klm south of perth usually plenty of spare time will find some anyway.Plenty to see cheers