Airfield thieves strike again.

I had a Jackaroo when I last lived in Aus.. Petrol model.. Was a really good car... took it bush bashing a bit and while not a capable as my old MQ Patrol (which had a few mods including OME springs), accounted for itself pretty well..

I don't knock Landrover. My Landy lasted 50 years of abuse before needing rebuilding. And unlike modern counterparts, it can be rebuilt. So should be good for another 50 years. Maybe some of the more modern ones aren't so good. Not many Asian vehicles can match that.

We had 3 hangars hit at YWSL a couple of weeks ago but the scumbags got greedy and ended up with nothing in the end.Broke in to first hangar at around 11:30 pm and loaded up the ute that was owned by the hangar owner with precision tools and tool boxes, then slid the hangar doors open and made ready for a quick departure, smashed the side door that was deadbolts in the hangar beside the first and once again borrowed the owners trolley to load up tools and power tools and put the trolley out front of the hangar, skipped the next one because it had cameras and moved on to ours which was their downfall as the hangar owner lives there with his wife.Dipsticks were trying to break the pad bolt because the lock was too strong in the meantime the hangar owner had rung the police and was actually on the other side of the door banging on it and telling them to (for Gough) to let them know someone was there, that didn’t stop them continuing on until they finally succeeded on gaining entry as they must of been on something at the time.

When they slid the door partially open they seen the owner and just stood there for a second before casually walking off in no hurry

A few minutes later a car driven by a 3 person raced down and picked the numbnuts duo up and sped off

Luckily left the booty previously loaded and bolted

000 was rang twice during the event and the local police never attended at all

Upside is security has been upgraded as authorities higher than the local police and council were notified as it becomes a federal issue being an airport.

There are some @ssholes in this world that just want to take from others instead of earning it

Just phone Triple O back and tell them there's no hurry now, as you have subdued the offenders and they should just send a "meatwagon". Watch how quick they show up then.004_oh_yeah.gif.138bad2925a1e956b63ce847119413ca.gif

Just phone Triple O back and tell them there's no hurry now' date=' as you have subdued the offenders and they should just send a "meatwagon". Watch how quick they show up then.[img']https://www.recreationalflying.com/xf_step/upload/uploads/emoticons/004_oh_yeah.gif.138bad2925a1e956b63ce847119413ca.gif[/img]

Off Topic

M61A1,

Unfortunately I wasn’t there as I have used a tactic before when the police claimed they were to busy one night.

I had a next door neighbors kid doing snakies up and back our dirt toad court one night around 11:30 pm a few years back, I phoned the local cop shop and asked them to come out and speak with the twat, they said we are a bit busy at the moment, “I said that’s fine next time he comes down the road I’m going to throw the brick I have in my hand through his window”

The Sheila copper said “ you can’t do that as that is illegal”

“I said and what he is doing keeping us all awake and ruining our road is too so it will even the score”

I then said seeya I’m going out to wait for him, have a good night.

They were there in less than 3 minutes as I heard and saw them come down the court while I looked out the bedroom window

Never even had a brick, winner