Solo after first solo?

So I am training for my RPC and haven't gone solo but was wondering that if the instructor trusts you to go solo and you achieve your first solo, will you be able to rent the plane without the instructor and go work on your training by yourself without the instructor or you go solo then you need the instructor until you get your RPC??

Thanks,

Riley

When you are training for your certificate all  related solo is authorised, I believe.. IF you have a valid PPL and are part way through you RPC  you are still able to fly the planes you fly on the PPL or above.. It can't be any other way but you are not qualified till you are qualified in respect of the Certificate which the RAAus issue. The PAX and Xcountry endorsements make it fully functioning on the type of plane you fly. Other endorsements may be required for other aircraft TYPES like tailwheel ,floats etc

So I am training for my RPC and haven't gone solo but was wondering that if the instructor trusts you to go solo and you achieve your first solo, will you be able to rent the plane without the instructor and go work on your training by yourself without the instructor or you go solo then you need the instructor until you get your RPC??Thanks,

Riley

Hi Riley,

During the training phase all solos must be authorised by the instructor under his supervision.  Any solo work is a part of your supervised training and yes, there are solo sessions the instructor will send you out to practice.  You cant just hire an aircraft and going flying until you have the pilot certificate.