Jetstar 'worst' airline

Guest Darren Masters

Guest Darren Masters

Just watched Today Tonight. Many complaints about Jet Star and it's ticketing system/service etc by customers. Here here on that one (but that's my opinion). I think they are terrible. Ok, I'm going to duck now.

Flown JetStar a few times, never had a problem. Friendly staff, easy check in, easy to use website. TT is just trash TV, everything is 'the worst' to them. If you ever watched chaser they had a segment on there which featured the Worst Street, The Worst House I believe etc etc.

Guest Darren Masters

Well glad someone has had a good experience. I find the booking system when they have sale fares up to you know what!

Guest David747

Hello everyone.

I've flown on Jetstar 4 times and although I prefer Qantas, I've found Jetstar to be really good. I've never had any bad experiences with them both on the ground or in the air. I have particuarly found their early evening/night flights from Sydney and Melbourne into Maroochydore very handy and convenient. Say, I spend the day spotting in either of those cities and rather than flying into Brisbane and having my parents pick me up and drive all the way back up to the Sunnie Coast, I can land in Maroochydore and just make the quick 10-15 min trip home. I'd also much rather travel on an A320 over a 737. Based on what I have said, I'm more than happy to travel on Jetstar.

David...