virgin launches sos mobile number

Robbo

LOL just what i need !!!

VIRGIN MOBILE TO THE RESCUE WITH NEW SOS RING

Simply dial 767 (SOS).

- 53% OF PEOPLE BOOK A FRIEND TO CALL THEM DURING DATES TO BAIL THEM OUT-

- VIRGIN MOBILE LAUNCHES SERVICE TO GET OUT OF DISASTROUS DATES -

February 2005: Stuck in a disastrous date? Small talk and uncomfortable silences galore? Wish you were anywhere but there? Don’t want to make a scene? Fear not - Virgin Mobile today launched its new service - the SOS RING.

Virgin Mobile customers can now dial 767 (SOS), hang up without saying a word and Virgin Mobile will call them back a minute later with a perfect excuse to get them out of there. We’ll even talk them through what to say.

Designed to help customers during dates the SOS RING provides the perfect excuse to get out of that disastrous date without causing a scene. The service is available to all Virgin Mobile customers and at only 25c a pop, it’s a small price to pay for peace of mind.

A recent survey conducted by Virgin Mobile shows that 53% of people have a friend call them mid-date to check they’re OK or simply provide a way out (a term now known as a fail-safe). The results also showed that women were twice as likely to use a fail-safe than men.

It also showed that over half of those surveyed have been on at least one disastrous date in the last year. With the new SOS RING Virgin Mobile customers no longer have to suffer through small talk and uncomfortable silences. By simply dialing 767 Virgin Mobile will call them back in one minute with an excuse for them to hightail it out of there.

:lol: I was waiting for someone to pickup on that phone number :roll:

I am gonner put that number in speed dial on the mobile might need it a lot :P oh doh im not with Virgin ! :twisted: :evil: