Albury Airshow April 2008

Tim E

Saw an advert last night on local television for an Air Show in Albury in April 2008. Think Roulettes are booked and there will be fly overs and plane inspections.....they did list some of the aircraft..think one of them was a Hurricane. Think its local aero club putting it on..anyone know any more details? Tim

Albury Airshow

Hi Chainsaw..Thanks. I wish I had absorbed a bit more information but I was staggering in the door with the groceries and trying not to trip over the animals under my feet (no snakes).

Guy being interviewed was saying how Albury is such a good airport and could well hold the event.

Sounds good doesn't it...might not be a huge show but I reckon its what you make it..maybe even its size gives more time to talk to the people there..pilots, organisers, aero club members etc..should be most worthwhile..congrats to the people whose idea it is and for getting it up and going..might even see you there Chainsaw..with these cheap flights on at the moment a Sydney Albury flight a possibility in April??

• 1 month later...
Guest Darren Masters

Sounds like it will be a good show. Unfortunately (or fortunately) Emma and I will still be in Vietnam then. For those that are interested DJ still has sale fares for that day. Return about $137 in the Embraer.