YMML to KLAX OMFG!!!

Guest g_i_jack029

Guest g_i_jack029

its called loss of blood flow to the head and waking up realising "Why the hell am i on the floor?"

btw i didn't mention, i got to sit in the left seat of the A380 and the pilot ran through ALL the systems with me!!!!! Nav to tire temp and pressure!

All that just by having a friendly chat to an air hostess :)

its called loss of blood flow to the head and waking up realising "Why the hell am i on the floor?"btw i didn't mention, i got to sit in the left seat of the A380 and the pilot ran through ALL the systems with me!!!!! Nav to tire temp and pressure!

All that just by having a friendly chat to an air hostess :)

Now you Teasing Me :mad::mad::mad::biggrin:

Nice one Jack

I can just imagine you with the captain of the A380. Glad you got to sit in the left seat. Couldn't have happened to someone more deserving

Guest g_i_jack029
Nice one Jack I can just imagine you with the captain of the A380. Glad you got to sit in the left seat. Couldn't have happened to someone more deserving

Thanks Glenno

it pays to talk to pretty air hostesses:wink: and while you're talking to her, also throw in there you're an aviation enthusiast and hope that she'll say "I can get you onto the flight deck if you want?" (Personally, i wasn't expecting her to say that!) If that air hostess browses this forum (Which i'm sure she doesn't) but a massive thank-you to Erin!:thanx:

• 2 weeks later...
thank-you to Erin!:thanx:

Her surname would not be milller would it? I know a Erin Miller who is a hostie on the A380 :eek:

PS: was the Captains/FO name Mike? I know a 747 captain who was supposed to be training on the A380 but have not spoken to him in a year

• 4 weeks later...
Guest g_i_jack029

oops, only just noticed your post robbo, wouldn't have a clue about the surname mate, only know it was Erin. And thanks for telling me the FOs name i forgot!!! (how embarrassing!) I'm pretty sure it was mike....... :?