Hows the Weather?

Uncle Chop Chop

Guest OzChris

...and Darren, they still allow people to water their gardens with this precious commodity!!

Political games allow Melbourne to stay on Stage 3 instead of go to Stage 4 restrictions as they should be on!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Darren Masters
...and Darren, they still allow people to water their gardens with this precious commodity!! Political games allow Melbourne to stay on Stage 3 instead of go to Stage 4 restrictions as they should be on!

Crazy alright. Does not make sense.

Guest Chainsaw

Well yesterday we had a huge storm come through. It travelled in an unusual direction and was very slow moving. The cell was hugs covering many kms. We lost all power for about 12 hours. With a very busy business, yea...

The cell was hugs covering many kms.

Must've been cyclone Todd

All we got was mild thunder and a little rain and power flickering

Guest Darren Masters
Update Weather for Saturday... 43 Degrees! Oh no here we go again :frown:

Same for Sydney mate. Luckily I will be Aerochuting in Bathurst where it will be a comfortable 35 degrees :eek: It's really hard on my rabbits too when it goes over 35. Being burrowing animals they really suffer :frown:

Guest Darren Masters
Where in Bathurst will the chutes be operating from?

From my folks farm :biggrin: Will be having an early morning flight Saturday then a late afternoon Saturday and probably the same on Sunday (that's the plans anyway). Thinking of making it real early though as the climb rate of the Aerochute (or any aircraft) is not fantastic at 35 degrees :eek:

I might have to dig out my "mankini"

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:why:

:hijacked: :chairshot: :thumbdown: :scared: :eusa_naughty: :frusty: :spam: :crazy_pilot:

Guest Darren Masters

:wosschilder28:

Scorcher for NSW, followed by cold snap

MUCH of NSW will fry under scorching 40-plus temperatures at the weekend, but a cool snap next week should provide eventual relief, cutting temperatures by 20C.

NSW can expect hot weather tomorrow, with Penrith in Sydney's west forecast to hit 40C, while areas in the far west of the state could see the mercury reach the mid-40s.

The scorching temperatures will continue through the weekend, rising to 44C in Sydney's west on Sunday, and temperatures as high as 47C in the state's west.

A welcome southerly change will sweep across NSW later on Sunday, bringing an end to the heatwave.

Bureau of Meteorology duty forecaster Jake Phillips said everywhere was going to be hot in NSW.

"It's just varying degrees of hot," he warned.

"Quite alot of places on Saturday and Sunday will be into the 40s, and once you get into the far west, the majority of places will be up around the 40 mark, if not well into the 40s."

"On Sunday, that will change for some locations. Parts of the south will start to feel the effect of that cooler change on Sunday, but still the bulk of the state is going to be hotter on Sunday.

"We'll see a lot of hot temperatures out west, at Ivanhoe or Broken Hill or Tiboburra. They'll be well into the 40s - 45C, 46C or even 47C."

The southerly will blow through Sydney on Sunday night, with temperatures expected to plummet by more than 20 degrees, Mr Phillips said.

"On Monday, we're still looking at temperatures in the low to mid twenties, and perhaps a couple of showers around," he said.

"But then there is a second front that comes through late Monday or early Tuesday and that will bring another burst of even cooler air.

"Tuesday and Wednesday look like being well below average, 21 degrees or thereabouts."

The cool weather could last until the end of the week, but temperatures will rise again before the end of summer.

"You can expect that it will warm up again, but whether we'll go to the levels that we've seen is debatable," Mr Phillips said.

Guest Darren Masters
It was muggy as hell today... the sun wasn't even out and I had sweat dripping off me, no it wasn't dripping it was running !!!!

Yes I had that most of the day and find there is nothing more irritating that sweating/dripping like that. Chainy is with me too, I prefer the cold to the heat :thumbup:

It was muggy as hell today... the sun wasn't even out and I had sweat dripping off me, no it wasn't dripping it was running !!!!

I know I was saturated at Work. I always said to everyone that it was goaing to be a Hot and Dry Summer. At the start in December Melbourne had around 60mm of Rain and it was cold as a mother in laws kiss. I thought I was wrong, I wish I was WRONG!!! Ah I'm going crazy with the heat :wacko:

28-32 Degrees is comfortable during the day and 15-20 Degrees is good during the night.

Oh Lord Chainy and Dazz together :eek: Now there's some Trouble :biggrin:

nothing beats a storm, hail on the tin roof, fire going, with a hot chocolate spending time with your girl watching some DVD'sTHIS IS NOT OFF TOPIC....

Just something I enjoy :)

:agree: But I am by myself :pout:

I can't wait for Winter to roll around. I am 22 (Ritchies Favorite Number) and the weather is a little bit cooler :x_dreaming: