Hows the Weather?

Uncle Chop Chop

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Darren Masters

So much for the bureau's forecast for early 20's temps for Sydney next week. Monday is 30 then mid-high 20's for the rest of the week. Better, yes, but they really should stop the work experience guy doing the weather forecasts! :mad:

Guest Darren Masters
The weather bureau needs a new piece of string. If the string's wet, it's raining; if it's moving, it's windy...

LOL :biggrin: Too right!

Guest g_i_jack029

highest today for us here was 48 degrees and the wind is just scortching!!! look into it, and it just burns you, its pretty scarey!

we are in danger yet again, they freeways have been shut due to the major fires, these fires are worse than the last fires. and its taken out the abc radio and police communications repeater tower on mt tassie shutting down coms. Fire all along the freeway

The powerlines that power Melbourne are in danger again and there expected to be taken out soon shutting down power to Melbourne and victoria from the power station in latrobe valley.

It was truley a Dark Day in Victorias History. 35 confirmed Dead and over 100 Houses lost in Bush Fires that ravished the State. 10 Fires are still burning out of control and there are many road closures. My heart goes out to the Deceased Person's Relatives and everyone that lost Homes, Sheds and animals. It was a very bad day for Fires. The HOT Northerly winds where blowing so bad that trees where falling but the killer was when the cool change come in. It swung the winds around from the south and the fires raged out of control. The CFA Vollunteers and DSE people are doing a FANTASTIC job and I hope that these fire get brought under control.

Guest Darren Masters

I heard 65 on the radio on the way home? Absolutely shocking. When I heard that many are deliberately lit it baffled me. How on earth could these morons even think of doing something like this? The best solution is truly to throw them in the fires they have lit :mad:

Guest g_i_jack029
The best solution is truley to throw them in the fires they have lit

I think thats a very kind way of dealing with them Darren

I heard 65 on the radio on the way home? Absolutely shocking. When I heard that many are deliberately lit it baffled me. How on earth could these morons even think of doing something like this? The best solution is truly to throw them in the fires they have lit :mad:

now 76 darren iot will go over 100

Guest Darren Masters

They now updated it to 84. An absolute shocker. I believe your news reader down there Brian Naylor is missing and his wife was found dead. I think the chance of finding him alive are probably slim. Didn't his son die in a trike crash not long ago?

The Bishfires have taken their Toll. Last I heard, which was this morning, 181 Dead and many more expected to die. They are saying that a 39 Year Old is said to have started some of the Fires. This has been the worst Natural Disaster to ever happen to Australia. My Heart goes out to all of the People who have lost their Houses and Loved Ones. The smoke is starting to head west and I managed to get a pic of the Sunrise this morning at Work.