Clear Prop, from L/Ridge

Guest stan ----avalon

Guest stan ----avalon

Well G'day Guys and Girls.

Stan Here, Im not long a member, to the rec fly frm, But have Looked in occassionly. Liked what I sore , and with some persuation from my mate, who already is a member, (XC-Buzzard), Here we are. Im also From Lightning Ridge, Member of HGFA and RAAus , Started flying when moses was a boy, First Hang Gliders then Microlights, aswell as Ultralights. Built a few of my own over the years to. Opals are my second passion, (sshh !! dont tell my wife ! ) And I try to make a living with them, but lets not get to serious now, now Its my chill time. So good to chat,, Lets go and commit Aviation. Regards Stan..:rotary:102_wasnt_me.gif.b4992218d6a9d117d3ea68a818d37d57.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stan ----avalon

Weathers Great at the Ridge.

G'Day Darren, Sorry I havent returned your message Mate, sooner that is . But life happens and time gets away on us. Your welcome , anytime Darren, when you coming up again ? My Brother inlaw ( XC-Buzzard ) and myself are tossing up wether or not we can make it to Nat Fly this year. We as in ,three Trikes went on a cross country flight this afternoon, To cookerin Lakes. and out to grawin Opal fields for a visit with some friends.. This was round trip of around 150km .. And we Took some Photos along the way, ofcourse. Any how Lance and I Will welcome you all to the Ridge if you care to venture NW of the Divide. Regards Stan....

Guest Fred Bear

G'day Stan. Thanks for the post. Not too sure when we will be up that way mate but hopefully sooner than later! Emma and I are going overseas next week for 9 days but maybe sometime after that would be a good idea. Hope to see you at NATFLY mate. Hoping to fly there with Ross at this point but not too sure what the weather is doing. If not, will be driving with Dave C from these forums (the Pommy bloke that drinks warm beer) 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif Hope you have been well mate.