Bloody Tiger

Admin

Oops posted too soon

Tigerair Australia regrets to advise your flight TT253 SYD-MEL on the 18/10/18 has been delayed due to operational requirements.

Your new estimated departure time is 16:25. As this timing is subject to change we ask that you please check-in by 14:30 and remain in the departure lounge, where you will be provided with updates from our Ground Services team.

We apologise for the inconvenience this delay may cause and thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Tigerair Australia

Now a further delay due to the thunderstorm...I swear everything is ok till I walk into an airport...I am sure some bells go off and people say let's stuff him up again...conspiracy theorist

I told my son to hang onto his hat - he could be in for a bumpy ride. He is a tennis umpire and is officiating in the Hobart International in the new year. He finishes there on the Tuesday and has to be back in Melbourne first thing Wednesday to start at the Oz Open at Rod Laver. He has booked a late flight with Jetstar as they are the only ones flying that route at that hour. Just hope he doesn't get cancelled.