The Never Ending Story

Admin

Nana is seriously upset by the implication that turbo could confuse Captain as being his parent

she did admit that

darky wasn't truly sarky

and tomo's no commo,

while she here-to-fore did think that a turboplanner was a pneumatic device for the manufacture of wood shavings

something like an airplane that's not Americane,

To Ian she'd concede the role of moderating moderator

but turbo being a ratling???

why that'd be like ...........

Captain forgets that for his courage in making a daring raid on the U25 forum, Turbo was made a member and is being trained in codes that parents don't understand.

"What do you reckon about that, SuperRat?" asked AhLo "Tubb seems to be proud of the fact that he can now text in U25 trendy abbreviations, yet he doesn't know anyone young enough to send 'em to."

"I know" said the Skipper "It's a bit sad really, because he can get into trouble with those U25 texts. My Secretary sent me a text that ended in LOL and I thought she had taken a fancy to this more mature man, then I had to quickly back off when I found out it just meant Lots of Laughs."

"Yes" agreed the finest SportStar pilot north of the Murray "I don't know how Tubb is going to get out of his text that said IWLTML2U, which as we all know means .........

"Yes" agreed the finest SportStar pilot north of the Murray "I don't know how Tubb is going to get out of his text that said IWLTML2U, which as we all know means .........

.....I'm an Old Farmer with lots of Time Mixing Lollies, mixing lollies, mixing, but obviously Rat had got the code wrong.

We interrupt this exchange to advise that Tubb has been kicked in the *** for attempting to release U25 code to the general public

...and a certain SportStar pilot north of the Murray should be very worried about the oily compliments; something is obviously in the wind, and the odour isn't going to be the best

I find that a bit "foul" said the head moderatorthumb_down, so if you perpetual posters can't draw the line, your name will only get a small print mention in the back of of the impending book.

Zeeeeeeez! Thats a bit tough thought Tubb. Can't have that! iv'e got bunnions on the corns on my finger-tips trying to support this outfit, and now i'm getting the hard word.

I'll still go to Temora at Easter and pretent to be friendly, but will eat twice as many of Ians Easter buns just to get even.

ElRatto could'nt help but exude a smug grin as he thought he'd got away scott free, maybe he has a funny handshake..............or some other advantage we don't know about.

The inner sanctum of the U25 committee said they did'nt give a 127*68188!^nv** 088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif (U25 code) proverbial rats ---- 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif.Because..................even if Darky is has the bosses interest at heart, and sends them a legal bill, they will simply reply quoting their bankrupsy ref. No. and suggest she whistles to tune 31 in the songbook.

.... are we sinking a bit into the language and areas of distasteful effluence?....

"...But I haven't posted for days...:raise_eyebrow:? protested the north of the Murray sportstar etc., (who's actually just north of the Tweed at present).

"What am I gunna do with all these grog and topless young thing inspired yarns now?"049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif Ahlow sobbed......

================

"...But I haven't posted for days...:raise_eyebrow:? protested the north of the Murray sportstar etc., (who's actually just north of the Tweed at present). "What am I gunna do with all these grog and topless young thing inspired yarns now?"049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif Ahlow sobbed......

================

"Well for a start put your Tweeds back on to match your latitude, then keep a sharp lookout because you're now in Queenslander Territory and you know what they say about that" said Turbo

"Exactly!" said Ahlocks.... "did you know that 60% of all caravanists are in Qld at once?" "and that the only good caravan park available in mexican territory is at a marvelous place called Temora?"

"So what does that have to do with the NES?" asked Darky...

"Nothin much", "'cept that it is just plain factual" (a big change for the nes...)

"Can you imagine the NES published into a book?" wondered Tomo... "I really feel sorry for the editor", replied Hiho (off to work we go!)... "would be a hilarious read but, "and one that you can't put down", said the forum members...

In the news headlines;

"Due to such a popular and addictive book, the country has shut down for 48hrs to read this new publication", note from publishers - to ensure there is no misunderstanding of the topic, start at the beginning.

"With a cast list as long as the Barmedman phone directory and a plot that will leave a tax auditor confused 034_puzzled.gif.13de25ca01afc5c2eb51a5155a4de661.gif, the NES will have the casual reader perplexed as to what the story line is, or if there ever really was one, with its twists, tangents and Italian suppositories.(augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif)" began the Book review. typing.gif.8782b95b78baf38bfa903e1de539da1d.gif

"While loosely based on aviation activities, it quickly becomes apparent that there is an underlying....

While loosely based on aviation activities, it quickly becomes apparent that there is an underlying....

...theme of reality as many of the scenes echo real life, particularly the gleaming gold tooth"

....and thousands more flocked to the NES, just trying to work out what he had said.

"It was like Balthazzar from the Bible, when a hand appeared on the wall, and in blood wrote "You've been weighed in the balance and found wanting", said Turbo looking again in case it referred to something he'd done.

..."It was like Balthazzar from the Bible...

"Strewth!" cussed ahlow as he clicked wildly for google to find out who the hell a Balthawhatisname is. 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif "...must've snuck off behind the weather shed for a smoke during that lesson at school." he reasoned :ne_nau:...

'One of the wise men or Magi' the search result read. :raise_eyebrow:i_dunno

"Ahhh..." realised Ahlow 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif , "Maggi is a brand of soup! Tubz must have ripped' into 'em about flying in clouds and copped a burst from the mentoratti"....075_amazon.gif.cc281e7fdd81ad4a6f72dd47b08e516f.gif

"Like is Ahlow for real!" said Bimbo straightening up a blonde lock.

"Who else hasn't heard of Balthazzar? ............ and all the "Old Hats" put their hands up

"Omg" said Bimbo, "I'll tell you then"

"Balthazzar was a cbf type of dude who lived where the action was - Yeah.

"He was always drinking stubbies and poppin an e had three prepaids all with a different chick on it.

It was ..........yeah.

"He used to sit out on the verandah beside an old Olive tree - yeah

"An he gambled all the shekels his wife made working down at the hot bread shop - yeah.

"He and his mates spent all day drinking vino and talking about the old days when Rec Aviation didn't have so many rules, and you could do loops and stuff

"God cracked it after a while, and one day said "I've had a gutful of this, he can get out to work".

"They were sittn under the verandah talking about Saturday's game when one goes "Look at that"

"Ezekiel goes "pppppppppppppppppffffffffffffft" #1

"Pick ya game up Ez", goes Paul

Bimbo continued

"It was ..........yeah.

"They all looked at the wall because a hand had appeared.

"OMG!" they all went

"The hand started to move......yeah

"And it started to write on the wall in blood........yeah

#1 "goes" is a term recently developed to give a more complete description to what is happening. The "Old Hats" used to use "say" "said" "reply" etc, but this only related to sounds coming out of the mouth, so was like watching a movie in Black and White (which some people did until it was banned on the grounds of political correctness and called Colour which is again about to be changed to African)

...."It was like Balthazzar from the Bible, when a hand appeared on the wall, and in blood wrote "You've been weighed in the balance and found wanting", said Turbo looking again in case it referred to something he'd done.

But to put that in modern terms ........... it was like Bazza from the RA-Aus Operations Manual, when the COO's hand appeared on the wall (of the shed), and in Shell 15W50 multigrade wrote "Youze have been weighed on the load-cells and your CofG has been found to be out of limits ..................................... so youze are grounded, mate, just like the Forum God (for blessed is he) is going to do if youze use any more poor language in the NES."

"Wow" thought Tubb "We are playing with a few heavy hitters in this thread now. Next thing you know, the Dalai Lama will turn up, on his way to see Barak."

"Hurro" said the ............

"Hurro" said the ............censored specter from the once-were-wet-riverlands

'whoz been fingering up me wall with lubricant then?

It is behaviour like that sets the pumping organ of Thomas Bowlder pounding away causing him to get quite flushed of feature and...........

.........Bowdlerize anything he sees, and even that which he doesn't but Turbo did Hi Hi.

The hand turned and looked at Hi Ho, and two fingers came up; it continued to turn.

Bim continues the story:

"It was sorta like.......yeah" she goes

.........Bowdlerize anything he sees, and even that which he doesn't but Turbo did Hi Hi.

The hand turned and looked at Hi Ho, and two fingers came up; it continued to turn.

Bim continues the story:

"It was sorta like.......yeah" she goes

...., "that is uber kool" responded the DL "And give Tubb an orange robe, a set of specs like mine and a crew cut, because he will automatically be admitted to monk-dom, so that he can beg for rice, wear sandals and ......

to which HiHo did reply that if Turbo tightened those sandals up properly then he could fly a Skyranger aircraft with proper rudder pedals when landing in Turbo's back yard at lat -38.047529 lon 145.153888

too bumpy too grassy, for parrots plastic or even.............

to which HiHo did reply that if Turbo tightened those sandals up properly then he could fly a Skyranger aircraft with proper rudder pedals when landing in Turbo's back yard at lat -38.047529 lon 145.153888

too bumpy too grassy, for parrots plastic or even.............

...... possum skins strung out on the fence ready for their use in the Bangeholme Rag Trade and Factory Seconds Boutique, which Mrs Turbo uses as a tax deduction and a distraction from his constant hauranging about Trucking, Volvo's, Cats and Cummins while he wears his favourite creation, a saucy little pink number with a ..................

...... possum skins strung out on the fence ready for their use in the Bangeholme Rag Trade and Factory Seconds Boutique, which Mrs Turbo uses as a tax deduction and a distraction from his constant hauranging about Trucking, Volvo's, Cats and Cummins while he wears his favourite creation, a saucy little pink number with a ..................

sheer kevlar gussett cleverly attached to a.........

[ATTACH]9890.vB[/ATTACH]

......Mickey Rat (distant American cousin to the Wagga x 2 gold teeth Rat) said.. "ya better watch that there language there young Rat, Trucking Volvos is a swinging a bit close to the line & might bring out the Slanguagebartswear moderator" he paused for effect "Ya know he's got one of them things, complete with that there white hat at the back"...Mickey Rat stunk:yuk:, oops slunk off in the direction of......

1004822427_mickeyratcopy.gif.976d2af14fa3f463ea48e070e0d91128.gif

sheer kevlar gussett cleverly attached to a.........

...... suggestive Freightliner cloth badge that was strategically placed above a see through Western Star Y-front and a sign that said something about a Big Mack, but alas, all Turbo had to show was the equivalent of a clapped out Bedford and a ............

[ATTACH]14836[/ATTACH]......Mickey Rat (distant American cousin to the Wagga x 2 gold teeth Rat) said.. "ya better watch that there language there young Rat, Trucking Volvos is a swinging a bit close to the line & might bring out the Slanguagebartswear moderator" he paused for effect "Ya know he's got one of them things, complete with that there white hat at the back"...Mickey Rat stunk:yuk:, oops slunk off in the direction of......

..... Oh-Linda, then on to Bangholme, Ball-a-Rat and ....................

After 2 clever contributions by Bryon and MrH, SuperRat is happy to take them both on with parrallel story lines, if necessary ................