The Never Ending Story

Admin

Ahlow was laying low :peepwall: as The Boss was watching...039_private_eyes.gif.707d2b71af6ed28aa3f848545036e2e0.gif

"Think I'm gunna get a kick up the **** (PG13 term) for using two naughty words in one post.." he whispered. "...and right when I'd worked out a gag about how rotoraxe engines are built out of falling stones...." :cool_shades:

======

Ask Destiny, he's seen the signs.....

FALLING ROCKS

DONT STOP

Nearly there024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif

Congratulations DickHer. You are the 3,500's post and your prize is that you get the Turbo to stay at your joint for a month, so watch out for the mints (and the Cherubs).

Can't say I don't deserve a prize like that, but I had a big day & can't even think straight. I was actually going for No 4000, but I aint hangin around to do the other 498 posts. Sorry guys.099_off_topic.gif.cbd8eb9108eb2cb184f81c01b4d4d307.gif

"Stand and deliver!" Hollered tomoNed :big_grin::big_grin:, Cecil Plains' very own grinning bush ranger. "There'll be no leaving here without paying a fee of least twenty new posts..."

Dika ducked (augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif) and pounded out a witty reply....

============

added a bit more 'cuz Tubz hates it when someone does that.....ace.gif.2b1dc038de41e0a2c20ef8412351d1a2.gif

…………which is like drawing blood from a stone, so Dika said “I’ll use my brain instead”.

“If Rotoraxe engines are made of falling stones, what are jabiru engines made of?”

something about a witty reply.... instead of being in the sky.... "Tomo really needs to get 'imself an aeryoplane..."

Yes ...........

=====

Dika beat me to it!

.... instead of being in the sky.... "Tomo really needs to get 'imself an aeryoplane..."

Yes ...........

"Yes" mused TomoNed, "I needs an aeryoplane, but what sort would be best for a bit of sheep rustling and bush ranger-y derring do?"...

"Yes" mused TomoNed, "I needs an aeryoplane, but what sort would be best for a bit of sheep rustling and bush ranger-y derring do?"...

"Looking at the sort of questions you've been asking" said Turbo, you might be better off going back to flying school. It's lucky that nice Mr Motzart was kind enough to provide, in such an ever so nice way an answer, or you may have twisted the Jab into a knot" he continued, leading out an old stock horse.

"See if you can side slip this", he said "The gold coach comes through in half an hour"

...as he emptied his pockets at the gunpoint of DitDahKelly. 037_yikes.gif.2082ee4b157a18e5ec01fc250b51372e.gif

"And don't even think about answering Dika's Jab lead in!(066_naughty.gif.b89c2da7d619f57a774d625ba24a42f0.gif)" He threatened. :patch:

"Or it won't just be great great grand father Ned's neck elasticity :vis:that get's tested!

086_gaah.gif.bd4f7be6e18bc8fde14d9d10614ceb18.gif

DitDah pocketed the loose change, spare rivets and an very worn copy of '101 jokes about Jabs' that he'd relieved Ahlow of, and turned his attention to his next victim...

=========

If there was a village comprised totally of village idiots....

who would be that village's village idiot? 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif

THE LATEST AVIATION NEWS........

It's reported that Cesspool Aviation :yuk: have had to delay the production of their new FlyScratcher 070_sleep.gif.1956b99e60a81a1ab2afff071112ed62.gif aircraft due to a few problems discovered whilst testing the pre-production test aircraft. :broken_heart:

Under current LSA i_dunno (Low, Slow and Awful (to look at)) rules the max weight is only 600 kg which means the new owner has very limited choices on flight configuration. 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

Full tanks and reasonable luggage limits is OK :thumb_up: if the the pilot weighs in at 27.6 Kilos. (looks like Tomo will be the first (and maybe only FlyPaper flier!).:big_grin:

Pilot weight of 85-95kg :big_grin: is fine but no luggage, no fuel, no go. (a real bummer) (sorry, I mean butt-er). 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Half fuel, half baggage, half pilot, and you're a half wit, if you think that will get you very far - and don't forget fuel points are disappearing faster than Tomo's pimples treated with clearadill.

You just won't have the range. :yuk:

Butt fear knot the Kapitain :heart: has a cunning plan.......

regards

:big_grin::big_grin:

THE LATEST AVIATION NEWS........

It's reported that Cesspool Aviation :yuk: have had to delay the production of their new FlyScratcher 070_sleep.gif.1956b99e60a81a1ab2afff071112ed62.gif aircraft due to a few problems discovered whilst testing the pre-production test aircraft. :broken_heart:

Under current LSA i_dunno (Low, Slow and Awful (to look at)) rules the max weight is only 600 kg which means the new owner has very limited choices on flight configuration. 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

Full tanks and reasonable luggage limits is OK :thumb_up: if the the pilot weighs in at 27.6 Kilos. (looks like Tomo will be the first (and maybe only FlyPaper flier!).:big_grin:

Pilot weight of 85-95kg :big_grin: is fine but no luggage, no fuel, no go. (a real bummer) (sorry, I mean butt-er). 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Half fuel, half baggage, half pilot, and you're a half wit, if you think that will get you very far - and don't forget fuel points are disappearing faster than Tomo's pimples treated with clearadill.

You just won't have the range. :yuk:

Butt fear knot the Kapitain :heart: has a cunning plan.......

..... because CA's designer had fallen for the old trap.

"Don't yez realise that the figures quoted by TechnologistPete are from the new European Standards which are different from the southern hemispherical skippy weights and measures (which are more aligned with those established by Capt'n ***gh on P***airn and our allies in the USA once Michelle O became PM).

This new EU standard was driven by the French and pushed thru the EU parliament at 11.47 pm last December 2nd.

The conversion between our Kg's and the new Eu Kg's is 1.4783 (except immediately after the new moon when our magnetic field is stronger and the conversion rises to 1.4964).

More details are available at www.neweuropeanweightsandmeasures.com.fr and www.effectsofthemoononmagneticfields.com.nz

The related issue is that of G force, which is similarly distorted (not to mention the identical effect on northern wing spars in this hemisphere) and this is one of the reasons that the fix on those oft discussed wing spars needs 26 (aussie) kgs more aluminiminium than an equivalent fix in Turkmanistan.

This is also why you are likely to be struck by rivets if you live near an airport and a *@#^!* is based there, ..... and a related issue is the fact that this missuse of Codes is why Ai***s computers keep trying to fly them into the ground (but the French designers haven't yet tumbled to the cause).

Cunningly, and with great foresight, Jabiru designed their fine machines to both codes & hemispheres.

So the ........................

My Aunt thinks that HumerousPete is a bit of a card, due to his "Butt fear Knot .....". Tee Hee she said, out in the vegie patch

.........considerable technical expertise of KikemintheoojahsPete in his surprising and vitriolic campaign against the poor little Flyscratcher had been thrown into doubt by a cunning Rat.

Jab had built an addional benefit in for the antipodeans - when they did spin, which they obviously did less than Flycatchers, they always spun to the left in the Southern Hemisphere, so you could see where you were going to hit.

.........considerable technical expertise of KikemintheoojahsPete in his surprising and vitriolic campaign against the poor little Flyscratcher had been thrown into doubt by a cunning Rat.

Jab had built an addional benefit in for the antipodeans - when they did spin, which they obviously did less than Flycatchers, they always spun to the left in the Southern Hemisphere, so you could see where you were going to hit.

..... whereas the designers at RotaryAxe used ....................

... rocks (wasn't it?)

..... feeler gauges, glycol, feel-good hugs, a crankshaft crack-test, a clunck when you turn 'em off, a loose set of choppers, 100 knots on a good day (if you don't have a 914), lots of jerry cans, a syphon hose, a gob-full of ULP and a ....................

... nob at the wheel (or stick)....

"What did I ever do to you, Tomo?" asked Nobu "That you should berate me so, in your previous post? Now I wirr rine up with the Lat & stick pins in dolls of Queen's Randers, so up the mightly Brues and let's see how well you and the Dlifter do when you fry over Cowla on your way to Temora (where the airmen trained that shot down my uncle Hiro over Saipan in 1943) and where ...................

"What did I ever do to you, Tomo?" asked Nobu "That you should berate me so, in your previous post? Now I wirr rine up with the Lat & stick pins in dolls of Queen's Randers, so up the mightly Brues and let's see how well you and the Dlifter do when you fry over Cowla on your way to Temora (where the airmen trained that shot down my uncle Hiro over Saipan in 1943) and where ...................

"....there are riterary thousands of Rotass owners who misintepleted your comment to mean "Knobs", or "DumKoffs", "Turfeaters" , or "Shoecuddlers"

"It remind me of Admiral Yamaha after Pearl Harbour when he say "We have woken a sleeeping giant.

"In this case Tomota you may have woken a thousand gear knocking, smoke blowing, glycol sniffing zealots who will chase you to the end of the runway."

"....there are riterary thousands of Rotass owners who misintepleted your comment to mean "Knobs", or "DumKoffs", "Turfeaters" , or "Shoecuddlers"

"It remind me of Admiral Yamaha after Pearl Harbour when he say "We have woken a sleeeping giant.

"In this case Tomota you may have woken a thousand gear knocking, smoke blowing, glycol sniffing zealots who will chase you to the end of the runway."

.... however the Rotaxian Zealots have a bit of a problem.

"Are you with me?" yelled Ahlock the Harlock from the barricade, with his face painted blue like Mel.

"Well" replied the massive crowd of Rotaxians "We are supportive of your efforts and will be behind you in spirit, dear brave Ahlow, however we have had a workshop (which you need when you own one) and we have unanimously agreed that we would rather not be identified as actually being a Rotaxian, for fear of being ridiculed.

Ahlock pulled himself (sic) up to his full height, stuck out his chest, took a swig of Glycol and said "....................