The Never Ending Story

Admin

.... however the Rotaxian Zealots have a bit of a problem.

"Are you with me?" yelled Ahlock the Harlock from the barricade, with his face painted blue like Mel.

"Well" replied the massive croud of Rotaxians "We are supportive of your efforts and will be behind you in spirit, dear brave Ahlow, however we have had a workshop (which you need when you own one) and we have unanimously agreed that we would rather not be identified as actually being a Rotaxian, for fear of being ridiculed.

Ahlock pulled himself (sic) up to his full height, stuck out his chest, took a swig of Glycol and said "....................

....and said.........and said........and said.........it was like trying to start a Morris Minor, Ahlock the Harlock was in his worst nightmare; he wanted to shout back at Tomo for the biggest insult even given on recreationflndotcomheyu, but his throat, his Chez Rat biro,and his keyboard had dried up

Ahlock pulled himself (sic) up to his full height, stuck out his chest, took a swig of Glycol and said "....................

"Yeh cannah take our geeeeear whine!!!" in his bestest scottish accent.

=====

The Rat is so enveloped in NES at the moment that he's not taking phone calls..006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

McLoch tried to refer to his book of Rotoraxe jokes (as tomoNed had bushrangered his jabaru one 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif) but(t) alas, he had misplaced it. 086_gaah.gif.bd4f7be6e18bc8fde14d9d10614ceb18.gif

"Not hard to do." he explained :ne_nau: "as it's written on the back of a penny black stamp." (augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif) he continued as he began to adlib...

=======

"What do you call a group of rotax owners?..... a whine! 066_naughty.gif.b89c2da7d619f57a774d625ba24a42f0.gif

McLoch tried to referred to his book of Rotoraxe jokes (as tomoNed had bushrangered his jabaru one 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif) but(t) alas, he had misplaced it. 086_gaah.gif.bd4f7be6e18bc8fde14d9d10614ceb18.gif

"Not hard to do." he explained :ne_nau: "as it's written on the back of a penny black stamp." (augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif) he continued as he began to adlib...

"Vot effer you do, do not mention zee war" zey said.

"Why not?" asked Nob

"It ees because vee both lost" he answered.

"Who said we rost?" lesponded Nobu "Nobody told me that we rost, or ..............

"Who said we rost." lesponded Nobu "Nobody told me that we rost, or ..............

"......I wouldn't have been carrying this heavy box of gold 1 Yen coins around for the last sixty years"

Tomota sat back. He'd been laying baits for the mentors, but so far only the singing parson had responded, also everyone said it was a simple answer.

He needed a trickier question, and, pushing his tongue out to one side be began to write:

"If you're grading an airstrip, why do you build in a curve to the right?" [hint, look for a posted photo]

"That should fix them" he thought

.....nob deflector....

... "I have never been so insurted" he lesponded "And I don't have to put up with this clap any ronger, but I guess that if we had won the *ar (don't mention the *ar), we'd be giving you guys heaps too, so in a spilit of joire devive, go ahead with your jockurarity at my expense. Oh, but if onry there had been a Japanese Bushlanger that I could use to deflect these srings and allows of outlageous fortune. Ah, I know, there was .....................

... "I have never been so insurted" he lesponded "And I don't have to put up with this clap any ronger, but I guess that if we had won the *ar (don't mention the *ar), we'd be giving you guys heaps too, so in a spilit of joire devive, go ahead with your jockurarity at my expense. Oh, but if onry there had been a Japanese Bushlanger that I could use to deflect these srings and allows of outlageous fortune. Ah, I know, there was .....................

"....His name Arroka, born in Shinjuku, carefully trained in ways of Emperor (this before *ar)

"Got good grades in school but always rocking crass out of loom.

"Arroka went on to become Samuri, Rocksmith crass

"Rearnt to fry, then big mistake, pardon, two mistake - firts try to turn can into aircraft (sirry man), but Big One - buy Lotass made flom Canadian Snowmobile, We think Kawasaki Snowmobile much faster, and driver not have to be sirry man and drink fuel.

"If you're grading an airstrip, why do you build in a curve to the right?" [hint, look for a posted photo]

"Ah... now dat is very good idea" "lets just ope the wind will always be a blowing corektly in de write dyreckshon"

"wouldn't need as much of the right rudder too!"

"Rudder?" what rudder? asked the nob, (or is it the Knob?)

"Who you call Knob? wide eyes cheesy grin boy!" shrilled Sam Poo, Australia's foremost chinese bushranger.

"I wipe smile off you face with pig tail! :splat:Just like I do with other membah of you famiry. He wear tin can on head to cover whip marks"

"Who you call Knob? wide eyes cheesy grin boy!" shrilled Sam Poo, Australia's foremost chinese bushranger.

"I wipe smile off you face with pig tail you thah up! :splat:Just like I do with other membah of you famiry. He wear tin can on head to cover whip marks"

.... and then in minced Goldy Rocks with his best Mel impersonation.

"They may take ourrrr frrrrreedom, but they can nae take our rrrrrrivet guns."

"Why?" asked a member of the gathered highland flingers.

"Because we need them." Goldy Mel replied "Boy, do we ever need 'em" he added with a look of dispair "Because .................

"I wipe smile off you face with pig tail you thah up! :splat:Just like I do with other membah of you famiry. He wear tin can on head to cover whip marks"

Tomo was beginning to realise what feedback was. Turbo thought about what Tomo had said and realised that with so many Rotnecks around the NES would have difficulty identifying what was expected to be an avalanche of hostile responses, so he suggested they be indentified by their town,

So, for example. Wagga Nob responded violently, threatening physical violence, while Tomo's stinging description had gone straight over Yarram Nob's head.

"As Turbo lesident austrarian folklaw expert, he shoo know Sam Poo." :patch: Sam protested.

"And wide eyes cheesy grin boy no need worry about sirry iriot that wear kilt. He too busy counting livets... Sam pig tail him too, if he call me hair soap one more time!" :baldy:..

"As Turbo lesident austrarian folklaw expert, he shoo know Sam Poo." :patch: Sam protested.

"And wide eyes cheesy grin boy no need worry about sirry iriot that wear kilt. He too busy counting livets... Sam pig tail him too, if he call me hair soap one more time!" :baldy:..

As it happened, Turbo DID know Sam Poo, who was a rather vicious thug who marauded through the hills around Ballarat, and lived in Snake Gully in a hut made of redgum logs and the assbones of hereford bulls.

Turbo had been innocently walking his horses, (listening Yarram Nob?)packed high with possum skins, (silverbacks - the ones which are now extinct) through the forest, when Sam stepped out into his path and yelled "Stananderivel" which confused Turbo for a minute since he was just a simple Scot and had to be shown how to put on his kilt each morning.

"Ye may well get 99.8 out of a hundred in your TEF ye little beggar, but yur the one talking drivel" said McTurbo ......... but the muzzle of the flintlock warned him to be cautious"

Sam Poo squinted, lowered his head and said "You feel rucky punk", and Turbo quietly handed over all his furs, knowing there'd be another day.

And as the TerriblePlanner started to compete with himself on the NES in a single handed push for the # 4000 post, The Rodent messaged NESPolicemanPete and asked "Have you ever seen anything like that before?"

To which he replied "No Kapitan :heart:. But wait until he starts to answer himself, and .............

......Just lately traffic on the NES is like the chat room at peak hour at around 7pm, (when even Darky can hardly get a word in), only it‘s 24/7. To the point that it‘s obvious none of the contributors (except Big Pete, Planey & Deccadence), don‘t have a real job.

So it’s time to detour onto other forums, like aviation humor, find some sanity in the world, & being able to take on bluefaceturbobruce in one-on-one hand to hand mortal combat, silence his sly slants against the peace-loving citizens of Snake Gully, such as DadnDave, forever.

And continue to breed love-rats on the river bank which snakes its way through the valley, then sell them to Bangholme & Wagga Wagga as silver backed possums for human consumption.

The revered spokesperson & defender of Snake Gully said "We'll never rest 'til we achieve our..........."

......Just lately traffic on the NES is like the chat room at peak hour at around 7pm, (when even Darky can hardly get a word in), only it‘s 24/7. To the point that it‘s obvious none of the contributors (except Big Pete, Planey & Deccadence), don‘t have a real job. 

So it’s time to detour onto other forums, like aviation humor, find some sanity in the world, & being able to take on bluefaceturbobruce in one-on-one hand to hand mortal combat, silence his sly slants against the peace-loving citizens of Snake Gully, such as DadnDave, forever.

And continue to breed love-rats on the river bank which snakes its way through the valley, then sell them to Bangholme & Wagga Wagga as silver backed possums for human consumption.

The revered spokesperson & defender of Snake Gully said "We'll never rest 'til we achieve our..........."

....... business plan budget of $4.37/(Aussie) Kg for those love-rats/sliver backed possums."

He then received a memo from MeatCertifierPete which said "Just skin 'em and call 'em Rabbits, and you'll be able to get .................

....... business plan budget of $4.37/(Aussie) Kg for those love-rats/sliver backed possums."

He then received a memo from MeatCertifierPete which said "Just skin 'em and call 'em Rabbits, and you'll be able to get .................

"....$5.15/kg, and $6.00/kg for the white ones, but then" said DeviousPete "if you advertise them in the Trading Post as "sharp nosed kittens, only need trainnig", you'll pick up $8.00a pair"

"....$5.15/kg, and $6.00/kg for the white ones, but then" said DeviousPete "if you advertise them in the Trading Post as "sharp nosed kittens, only need trainnig", you'll pick up $8.00a pair"

..."But you'll get more if you spray them maroon and call them Sushi" suggested Nobu, who recalled the excellent Love-Rat Sushi that they had during the *ar.

"Or bleed 'em and make a Haggis" suggested Mel McLocks "As the Scots will pay a fortune for a good ................

"Sharp nosed Kittens" ................. teee heeee (good'n Tubb)