The Never Ending Story

Admin

McTurbo, who didn't mind saving a sixpence was shocked at the villainous schemes being dreamt up by these scoundrels. He'd always gone to Snake Gully to buy his possum skis and always stayed overnight with Dad and Dave, although he wasn't keen on possum liver for breakfast, possum broth for lunch, and possum rissoles for dinner, especially after Dad usually started making them when he'd finished crutching the sheep and gutting the days possum catch.

And Deccadence; what a deceptive beady eyed spiky bearded bushranger he was.

"He is almost as bad as Sam Poo, said Turbo who realised Tomo had cleverly worked the story away from his earlier gaffe when he called all Rotneck owners Nobs.

...... He'd always gone to Snake Gully to buy his possum skis ..........

"I wouldn't mind a set of those" thought the Rat as he got ready for his events at the Winter Olympics, and learnt his Fancais in preparation for his veeectory speeeech. "Are those skis made out of possum skeeeeens, Tubb? Or are they just tiny leeeettle skis with bindings suitable for a possum's tiny feets?"

"Oh no, not at all" replied the Planter "They are actually .......................

elephant feet skins....

.... The Rodent rushed for his U25 Thesaurus and his Queen's-Land Dik-shun-airy (Hey) to quickly check whether there was some alternative meaning or whether Tomo's reference to elephants was some kind of SMS abbreviation.

Rat then checked with Tiger Angel, Dianese and Alpine Stars who all confirmed that there is no way that elephant skins, and particularly those off their feet, could be folded & sewn to make the bindings for skis for possums.

So, AGAIN, Tomo has been caught out and proven guilty at taking the usually factual and relevant NES into the bounds of pure fantasy, and I must again ask for something to be done about it before I need to front him in Temora in 6 weeks (if someone gives him their plane to fly down [see his request elsewhere]).

"Don't pick on Tomo" said Anna B "He's just a .......................

..........U25 Recreational certificate holder going on CPL/ATPL/Astronaut/Interstellar passenger liner Captain looking for a little recognition.

Just report him to Admin for a little discipline, like we're planning to do with the turbocharged scotsman, only for far more serious.........

.... The Rodent rushed for his U25 Thesaurus and his Queen's-Land Dik-shun-airy (Hey) to quickly check whether there was some alternative meaning or whether Tomo's reference to elephants was some kind of SMS abbreviation.

Rat then checked with Tiger Angel, Dianese and Alpine Stars who all confirmed that there is no way that elephant skins, and particularly those off their feet, could be folded & sewn to make the bindings for skis for possums.

So, AGAIN, Tomo has been caught out and proven guilty at taking the usually factual and relevant NES into the bounds of pure fantasy, and I must again ask for something to be done about it before I need to front him in Temora in 6 weeks (if someone gives him their plane to fly down [see his request elsewhere]).

So, with encouragement from Deccsy, the reprobates from the NES decided to clean up their act and go down the self-administration route like the RAA does and like the enlighten'd members of the GA community are wanting to do (numerous aviation terms).

To Ian and slightlybuttface,

We, the undersigned, do ask that Tomo be sanctioned as per paragraph 3 above, and while you are at it, give ahclock and the FreightlinerMcLover a bit of a slap (not that there is anything wrong with that), too, on their .......

Proposed ..... Skipper

Seconded ..... Dickher

Thirded .....

Fourthded .....

To Ian and slightlybuttface,

We, the undersigned, do ask that Tomo be sanctioned as per paragraph 3 above, and while you are at it, give ahclock and the FreightlinerMcLover a bit of a slap, too, on their (not that there is anything wrong with that) .......

Proposed ..... Skipper

Seconded ..... Dickher

Thirded .....

Fourthded .....

Thirded ..... DarkStar

.... give ahclock and the FreightlinerMcLover a bit of a slap (not that there is anything wrong with that), too, on their .......

"If it's done with an orange (or slightly bronze :smooch:) paddle with a kitten puppet on the handle, I'll scream herassm,.. hurasmi,.. getting picked on!" protested ahclock, who'd figured out what all this discipline :raise_eyebrow: talk was really about. 037_yikes.gif.2082ee4b157a18e5ec01fc250b51372e.gif

============

The Turbo is silent today.....in the garden??

"If it's done with an orange (or slightly bronze :smooch:) paddle with a kitten puppet on the handle, I'll scream herassm,.. hurasmi,.. getting picked on!" protested ahclock, who'd figured out what all this discipline :raise_eyebrow: talk was really about. 037_yikes.gif.2082ee4b157a18e5ec01fc250b51372e.gif

Momentary NES pause as the Darkster excuses herself to go and poke out her mind's eye

Momentary NES pause as the Darkster excuses herself to go and poke out her mind's eye

...... and I'm not touching that with a pole of any length .............. .................... but then again I could warn Darky about ......................

"... Doesn't look like a rewrite would work now that it's been quoted" sighed McLoch after the seeing the carnage :uhoh2: from the gag that didn't work. :run:

"I can't help it! " he blubbered 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif "I'm the victim of an over active humour gene :jump:and there's nothing doing in general population to poke fun at 069_boring.gif.9e637ba5ab99baa57b9a7fc36fd8134f.gif'cuz of all the seriousness :bitehard: that's going on." :dousing:

Mcloch quietly returned to the tedium :sleep:of the day....:ne_nau:

==============

...Did I ever tell you the one about the ten foot barge pole??

In the nick of time Tomo has denied us the disciplinary action against him (there should never been a fourthded vote).

The turbo is "in the garden" scheming his revenge.

The barge pole? Just a crutch for all those outboards rebuilt by turbo.

"When everything seems to be against you" said Henry, "just take off into wind, but run fast anyway".

So, AGAIN, Tomo has been caught out and proven guilty at taking the usually factual and relevant NES into the bounds of pure fantasy.

Not so fast Sir Honourable Rat... no need to fantasize at all, and in fact there is an exceptional factual part to it that your research obviously didn't uncover.

The term "Elephant feet" is used in conjunction with something that is highly complicated and has a huge weight behind the idea. Elephant feet are equipped with large subcutaneous cushions which play an important role in distributing forces during weight bearing and in storing or absorbing mechanical forces.

"So you see, 'twas very fitting in fact"

=========

goes and hides behind the curtain to see what's gonna happen next :rotary:

:hai:

"The Nes has been very quiet the last 12 hrs..." mused Tomo "must of scared them all away...?" said Darky.

"Yeah, my thoughts as well..." "having been nocked flat by such a philosophical metamorphosis they all vanquished from visibility" (aviation term)

"I wouldn't have thought........

"The Nes has been very quiet the last 12 hrs..." mused Tomo "must of scared them all away...?" said Darky.

"Yeah, my thoughts as well..." "having been nocked flat by such a philosophical metamorphosis they all vanquished from visibility" (aviation term)

"I wouldn't have thought........

..... that McTubb would have replied by now (or as we U25's in the SMS and Graffiti set know him as "TP", one of the greatest graffiti practicioners east of the Werribee Dunny Works, and where his monika can be seen all over Bangholme using his distinctive colours and style from his Dulux spray cans). That is where he has been for the past 2 days, on a graffiti spraying attack around Melbourne." informed Tomo.

"Who is this Tubb, or TP, or Turboplanner of which you speak?" asked the Rodent.

"Oh how quickly they forget" said Ahlow.

"I think I remember some bloke of that name" answered Decks "He was a .................

........ (Where the H is he?),

"Don't worry about it Decksy" said Darky.

"I agree" said AhLow "There are lots better people to play with in the NES, and I reckon it was Turbo that frightened BigPete away, so let's make the most of it and ....................

My Aunt has been asked to remind NES'ers that The Rat will be away for 2 weeks from Monday (playing with Pioneers in NZ and at the World Superbikes) and asks that the Ratto not be treated in the shabby way that Tubbs has been crucified here while HE is away.

"consider what we can do"

"You sure you'll be able to handle it Turbo?" (if we don't get a reply, we'll take that as a yes)

unhappy_composer.gif.f6eeb28ead4f564e3b794b9ba4d2b4ed.gif

=====

don't even let the idea get past you mind decca... you don't destroy nothing, only increase it in value.

The regulars are all missing him, :broken_heart:

as the story lines have run quite thin. 070_sleep.gif.1956b99e60a81a1ab2afff071112ed62.gif

But he’s not been seen since terse words flew, augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif

‘bout his posts being changed by the chosen few. :baldy:

He swears that he’s not in a huff typing.gif.8782b95b78baf38bfa903e1de539da1d.gif, about moderattis 067_bash.gif.c8fd5dc3b20d928de6fc07a5d2243ea4.gif or other stuff, :kumbaya:

But quietly watching from behind the scene. 039_private_eyes.gif.707d2b71af6ed28aa3f848545036e2e0.gif

“To keep ‘em honest, or they’ll cop a ream!” :lol 8:

“If you give them an inch and they’ll take a mile, :rolleyes1:

and I’m watching that young bloke :big_grin: with the smile,

and I’ll get that Rat :Disappointed:, he’ll drop his guard, :patch:

that cunning linguist, from his aunt's back yard.

Decca’s fine, :ilmostro: stood the test of time,

so he shouldn’t really worry.:no no:

But if he gets that grin:polite: , as your wife babe.gif.ff83c178fa2d1832ae1ee3ecbf0042bc.gif walks in…

you better lock her up in a hurry!” :FeelGood:

=======

Now that's done, I've work to do,

(don't worry Darks, I'll be back for you :devil:)

There's hidey, planey and Pete to go. 021_nod.gif.e05b22d0663f7c104d2025e11d4bd57a.gif

What I'll do with slarti, 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif I don't yet know.

What ever it is, he won't be smitten, ace.gif.2b1dc038de41e0a2c20ef8412351d1a2.gif

'cuz it'll probably be about his :ha ha:orange brown kitten.... 073_bye.gif.711a00e9b53521698233ce64319c3677.gif

The locks has gone all poetical

With slander quite heretical

The young bloke’s smile

He’s tried to rile

As well he has prodded our Turbo

Who’s off feasting on kiwiland turbot

and pushing to one side the roe

Just ‘cause it may improve the flow

Decca’s been scouring for terms aviation

In the fond hope of a standing ovation

From all of those darky, slarti and rattish types

Who regularly attack with raffish gripes