The Never Ending Story

Admin

Good one Bingles. A great contribution to the Never Ending Trip-Report/Never Ending Electrical System Report.

"It's always a pleasure to have Bingles drop in" said somebody. "I wonder if anyone will chat him on the rules about getting close to clouds"

"Not a chance" said somebody else "As he didn't mention how close he zoomed near them".

"He's not a naughty boy, he's actually a .........

Guest palexxxx
"He's not a naughty boy, he's actually a .........

.......Messiah"

"What? The Messiah."

"Messiah" murmured the assembled crowd.

"Look, he left this behind. A 1962 copy of 'Highways of the Riverina'. It's a sign, a sign. Let's follow him, he's the messiah!!!"

More likely Biggles was merely following the tracks in the sand that the lass's Nana made while persuing the messiah of the 60s otherwise known as ......

....... TrainedKillerPete, who prowled the Riverina throughout the '60's like a cross between Ned Kelly and Shintaro.

"Sword play and star knives ain't easy with a garbage tin on your mellon and a squadron of troopers up your clacker" said NedPete "Particularly those SILO municipal plastic wheely-bins."

"You should ........................

Oops! :ah_oh: looks like Bungleswad :star: overshot his landing, slipped on a patch of Tabbyskinner's new pussygrease® and ended up in general population!:black_eye:006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Could this be the start of a new fun feature of NES? :raise_eyebrow: Zot lotto!! :big_grin:

Pussygrease® being promoted in the maintenance groups? Bungles being taken seriously?? :confused: (Or in the training section 036_faint.gif.b6fdbf92c760c47b56da9b625fc7db92.gif)

While Tapatabby pondered the marketing potential 092_idea.gif.5aecf2098b24482891c0ced75da80e68.gif024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif:big_grin:, Lovak braced 041_helmet.gif.b33edb063c342f545e37fe5acb1c5db2.gif 087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif as slartizotmaster poised his finger ready to dispense justice.....

...however, coughing and spluttering from his disease, Bungleworf rose above the indignity in his inimitable fashion and went back to answering fan mail.

Bungleworf had asked all and sundry to diagnose the disease (having seen some of the posts, Turbo wouldn't have done that), and Turboskinner who was a vet, or more correctly who had attended a Vet course, for the first lesson had seen this type of coughing and sneezing in cats, and diagnosed....fur balls....

Guest palexxxx
and diagnosed....fur balls....

....."fur balls??" enquired puzzled Buggles, "How could I have fur balls, I shave them regularly, sometimes even have them waxed......do you want to see?...I go to a Brazilian for that."

Brazillian?

“Balls to that†says KeepItLocalPete

“Nanna and daughter will keep them shiny and smooth, if a trifle florid, with deft application of a slurry of equal parts FriarTucksPort, Riverland dust and Turbo’sBundy “

Meanwhile Cap’s Tante’s pen which was lost yet again in the garden has miraculously re appeared with disastrous results half produding from…….

Meanwhile Cap’s Tante’s pen which was lost yet again in the garden has miraculously re appeared with disastrous results half protruding from…….

"Righty-Oh" said Skipper "Which one of you dirty buggers inserted my Aunt's pen in there? Come on, and come clean. Was it you Bingles, as we haven't had this type of depravity while you were away (but we did have a fair bit of other depravity)" added Le Crepe.

"Did you know that this pussy speaks Portugese" asked Le Crepe Suzette.

"Well that means that there is a strong chance that it is a Brazilian" said Le Crapp (who has sampled the delights of Rio and Port Allegre on numerous occasions).

That cat ............

Just 14 more posts in my Tante's garden & it will be her 1000th - so don't fix it

smiled, not knowing he was about to be skun....

..... not knowing he was about to be skunked.

"What does that mean? asked the cat "Am I about to have a white stripe sprayed down the middle of my back, or am I about to be mounted by Pepe le Pieu?"

As the NES's leading pussy fetishest, Tink replied "You are about to be ............

Le plume de ma Tante et being cleaned in the garden ... using one of ahlovacs hoses

I seem to strain a lot more often these days....

"You reckon that you are straining?" said the cat "How do you think I feel? Have you had a squizz at Pepe lately? He looks a lot like .....................

Don't strain out in the garden as my Aunt doesn't like it

"You reckon that you are straining?" said the cat "How do you think I feel? Have you had a squizz at Pepe lately? He looks a lot like ...............

"....EmoticonPete."

At this exciting time where was EmoticonPete they all asked to loud sounds of "zzzz", "zzzz", "zzzz', ARRRGH! as Turbo kicked him in the Thong.

"Sorry mate, I'm a bit tired; I've been to the World Fencing Championship and the elimination rounds took a whole week." said FencerPete.

Turbo didn't believe him so he looked up on the web and sure enough thgere was the information, hundreds had attended, but according to the website the most spectacular moment occurred after the competition, which FencerPete, a trained killer, had actually won.

The trophies had just been awarded when a fly flew through the gathering.

The No 3 swordsman in the world drew his sword - Whhht went the sword, and the fly was cut in two.

Another fly buzzed through, and the No 2 swordsman in the world went whht, whht and quartered the fly.

A third fly came through and FencerPete flicked his weapon, but the fly kept on going.

“You haven’t killed the fly!†yelled one spectator.

“Ah, yes - the fly livesâ€, replied FencerPete, “but he’ll never be a fatherâ€.

BigPete had returned a hero.

"What was that about the garden?" he asked "Are you all picking on me again?"

So who was making that awful smell?......

As the millennium draws near and bungles licks his...err wounds :confused: :yuk: (just because he can)...Lovakian was drawn to reflect on times gone by.i_dunno

When safe sex was always wiping your mouth after kissing a girl from fourth grade. :black_eye:

When five cents worth of chips was not enough and ten cents was too many.keen.gif.7777ed0d05dcd20861d93166f822038e.gif

When the Captain was always the kid who owned the cricket bat and not some swashbuckling parrot pilot. :big_grin:

When turbo planner was a piece of drafting software and not a feline product manufacturer. :raise_eyebrow:

When HiHo was a phrase associated with a horse named silver and not a bloke that could land in a Kmart parking space. :clown:

When Bigglesworth was a serious book character and not a .....

==================

Why do dogs lick their balls?049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif..........because they can't make a fist?024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif

...notorious explorer rivalling Long John Silver in his exploits, and by the look of it developing a widening fan base, even though he has admitted to having a disease.

that was enough to set Turbo dreaming again, and he remembered Liquorice squares, a paper bag full of broken biscuits, so big and so cheap that he can't remember the price,

when you could buy a cray tail for BAIT for ten cents......

Everyone was watching everyone, but Turbo noticed the beady eyed presence of Ho Ho Silver (Ho Chi Min in Pete's day) getting ready to pounce. He'd sharpened his reflexes up by doing touch and goes across his driveway (which had a few pot holes) all morning....

So who was making that awful smell?......

"Eeet is meee mon dieu" said :star: PepePete :yuk: as 092_idea.gif.5aecf2098b24482891c0ced75da80e68.gif he 088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif:ah_oh:051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif:confused::big_grin:radioactive.gif.ab1d7d6d5ccab99be37614844a7a6747.gif:raise_eyebrow::clown:071_yawn.gif.ed9fe9d0060bea1ba30edf7c498c2aed.gif peeled off his skunk costume "For I have been scoffing cabbage rolls in order to impersonate zee Skonk, while I had my way with zee brazilian cat".

"Does that mean that I am a .........................

Will this be 1000?

YIPPEE ............:thumb_up::clown::pig:018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif:heart:002_wave.gif.38b2eb11a61bb4711f0b1477404692bd.gif:rotary:032_juggle.gif.7743c94b4332eec092be85721c5af1a0.gif036_faint.gif.b6fdbf92c760c47b56da9b625fc7db92.gif:yin_yan::thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up:114_ban_me_please.gif.db782538b13fdbe07a73265501aea31e.gif:ban me please:114_ban_me_please.gif.db782538b13fdbe07a73265501aea31e.gif:ban me please:114_ban_me_please.gif.db782538b13fdbe07a73265501aea31e.gif098_welcome.gif.3d5ee1df950cced34f20fdc54b4337e6.gif102_wasnt_me.gif.aa230f6efb9b649c7c3d7c8e521e910b.gif099_off_topic.gif.cbd8eb9108eb2cb184f81c01b4d4d307.gif:off topic:099_off_topic.gif.cbd8eb9108eb2cb184f81c01b4d4d307.gif:off topic:

099_off_topic.gif.cbd8eb9108eb2cb184f81c01b4d4d307.gif "Eeet is meee mon dieu" said star.gif PepePete yuk.gif as idea.gif he censored.gifah_oh.gifcrying.gifconfused.gifbig_grin.gif:radi oactive:raise_eyebrow.gifclown.gifyawn.gif peeled off his skunk costume "For I have been scoffing cabbage rolls in order to impersonate zee Skonk, while I had my way with zee brazilian cat".

"Does that mean that I am a .........................