The Never Ending Story

Admin

Congratulations Captain!

You wouldn't believe it but I got a business call right as I was ready to press the button, but thanks to you guys, you've made me an addict, but you certainly learn some things......

"Does that mean that I am a .........................

............. goat molester like Slarti? (by his own admission in post #???)" asked CatLoverPete.

"You are a .........................

You wouldn't believe it but I got a business call right as I was ready to press the button, but thanks to you guys, you've made me an addict, but you certainly learn some things......

I had some guys ringing up too Tubb, but I flicked them at that vitally important moment ..... recession? What recession? Business? What business?

Thanks to everyone for the great fun, and only 994 to go to the next millenium.

After a long night morning finally came with the sun breaking through the window as Mr Ford Prefect (also known as Jabiru Joe) woke to suddenly find that....

I had some guys ringing up too Tubb, but I flicked them at that vitally important moment ..... recession? What recession? Business? What business?

".... had I spent less time setting up the auto dialler to ring those B:censored:ds, it would have been ME :star::star: being the 1K hero!!" scowled ShintaroPete. 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif

"I'll have to find other nefarious methods to strike back at those plicks"...As he slipped back into 'charlie' mode and abandoned tricky technology for the time being...

998, 998, 998 - Tuboo's mind wandered, as it seemd to do these days back to the time his grandfather would always carry the shotgun hung on the back wall of the truck, and would frequently come home with several ducks. Too frequently as it turned out because he always handed them over to Tubbo's grandmother for plucking and gutting.

One night he came home with about half a dozen, and said "Here mum, got a few ducks for you to pluck"

"PLUCK 'EM YOURSELF" she replied quite uncharacteristically, and he got such a shock he dutifully got his grandson to pluck them.

A few days later they were back to cold mutton, and Tubo's Grandmother said "Haven't you seen any ducks lately?"

Tubbo's gradfather replied "Yes, a big mob flew over today actually, but I could hear their wings whistling "Pluck 'em yourself, pluck 'em yourself, pluck 'em yourself" and I couldn't pull the trigger"

And order was restored a few days later.....

".... had I spent less time setting up the auto dialler to ring those B:censored:ds, it would have been ME :star::star: being the 1K hero!!" scowled ShintaroPete. 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif

"I'll have to find other nefarious methods to strike back at those plicks"...As he slipped back into 'charlie' mode and abandoned tricky technology for the time being...

....Avlovaks had found him, although it was hard to tell what was slime and what was Pete...that's just the way the Murray is at the present time (and to think that after ShintaroPete's cheeks have been in it, Adelaide people drink it.

"You rotten twicer" said Turbo, racing to cut him off at the gully, but Shintaro threw a star just missing his left eyeball, and managed to get into the lowered Nissan Skyline with the 1" exhaust pipe connected to the 4" tail pipe.

The Nissan spun the wheels sliding to the left, then the right, then more top the left as Shintaro tried to shake the slime off the wheel, at the same time overcorrecting in his normal manner.

Turboskinner thew a cat at him and blocked the air intake, and the Nissan slowed to a stop.

There was Pete, mud sliding down his face, and his eyes rolling to the heavens because he realised that the real world champion fencer was Turboplanner, who was really The Highlander who was trained at using swords heavier than a Jabertwo, and he had it in his hand right now.......

After a long night morning finally came with the sun breaking through the window as Mr Ford Prefect (also known as Jabiru Joe) woke to suddenly find that....

The Crapper knows on what side his bread is buttered, and was please to follow Ian's lead, albeit a bit clean and wholesome. We'll soon change that.

........ woke to suddenly find that.... the Riverland lass was in the back seat with legs akimbo" which is not easy in a Ford Prefect (or a Jabiru for that matter).

"Which one are you, and who wants to be first?" she asked "Ford or Joe?"

I'm .....................

Hey Tubb ... let's see how good you are and combine the story in this post and your last

..."Jabiru Joe from Omeo" he said. He wasn't, but he wasn't going to tell her that. By the way Admin who is Ford Prefect?, give us Newbies a clue, so we can really take a piece of him, or, being politically correct her, or, being practical, it.

Prefect gave a particularly hard lunge, and his size tens hit the side of the Jab fuselage. It was cold at the time and he broke both ankles....

..because he was prepared for the spring back from sun soften jab fuselage! :devil:

"Strewth and stuff a dead horse" exclaimed Joe prefect!! :confused::raise_eyebrow: question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif:question:

Oh no exclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gif:exclamation::ah_oh:, Ford defect wasn't BBB....... was he???? :ah_oh::yuk:

================

La Crapee is a suck up.... with pen. No garden 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Ford prefect did come from Beetleguse

To test if this forum could be of some use.

Spawned by admin at one thousand and 8

It was the humblest of pies that he ate

' cause by missing the millennium goose

‘e proved auto dialing of minimum use.

And so sorely chastened he rescued the pen of the aunt from its warm if sticky seclusion and proceeded to write........

'HiHo you poet, you're going to rue,

the note Pete wrote with the pen of poo.

The others have gone, with work to do

leaving the NES to me and you.

But duty calls from job two,

So bye bye now, do leave us a clue,

If the thong of Pete is really his shoe....

Damn! who'd have thunked that NES would become poets paradise!!

If the thong of Pete is really his shoeThen I’d have nary a clue

If the Capitan’s aunt

Can write or she can't

With the pen full of poo

from a Riverland's roo...

... something... something ... SportStar

...something ... Motor Car

....... pig

....... big

....... goat

....... smoat

....... stoat

....... stuck

....... pluck

Who’d put their aunt in a Sportstar

When their bride does ride in an autocar

While Pete who goes by the moniker Big

Spends much of his time seeking the pig

Who did smote his stoat in the bar

That’s run by he known as the Riverland Tar.

The captain stuck, for words that is,

Spun the NES into a tiz,

For phunny sayings, bloody good he is,

For abstract thoughts he is the whiz.

Distracted by this, Lovak is,

muckin' 'round here and neglecting the biz.

for broken car locks, surrounded he is....

startled as he goes outside to find the earthmoving equipment ready to demolish his house...Ford Prefect then got out his book about hitchiking to find out what next was going to happen...he read on and found that...

...his copy was forty years old, so he phoned BBBBBB........back to base for an updated copy of "Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe", and immediately reeled back at the much more colourful language.

"Well I'll be XXX (where did the emoticons go?)" he said, but of course couldn't so Jabiru Joe, who was ACDC parked the Prefect, slammed the doors and applied the central locking by pulling the distributor lead out (you bloody wooses, bursting into poetry just because AdMinIan comes on the line - I had to disappear top get the fire fighting unit ready to fight two grass fires, both deliberately lit, but the CFA beat me to it - fast for fat b[emoticon]ggers they are thank goodness. Had an interesting experienced too - passed a car with orange cones around it and what turned out to be an electronic number plate camera stickling out at an odd angle low down, turned round a corner and there was a bozze bus, so you unregistereds, unlicenceds, thieves, and non fine payers are pretty well stuffed from here on - take out the word Random from the equation, this is a smart bit of gear).

Turbo promised to link the thread from several wayward, obviously cabbage roll instigated deviations but he was becoming concerned that BigPete seemed to have replastered himself with mud and taken up the role of Charlie again, because no one could find him, and he's obviously been over to Wentworth and listened to the scratchy recording about Possum (which should have been replaced in 1972) because various sheep properties have been reporting food taken from refrigerators, and particularly stubbies which have been replaced by critching and dags. Radiop station 3SH put out a broadcast, to say that this was fine, but it's not necessary for Charlie to put the crutchings in the fridge.....

The admin is a nasty bugger, :ah_oh:

took emoticons away from Tooradin tugga! :black_eye:006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

PossumPete is out hunting tucker,

Sneakin' round the tricky .....Umm,025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif

...Any one seen Yenn?....'cuz the admin's been (corblet) startled....

startled as he goes outside to find the earthmoving equipment ready to demolish his house...Ford Prefect then got out his book about hitchiking to find out what next was going to happen...he read on and found that...

With Ian at Natfly with hot buns and jubes

His wife will work magic on your face and pubes

And while his post mentions heavy equipment and demolition

Le Crap hopes that this isn't an Admin premonition

For Prefects have defects

While Ford drivers get bored

Jabirus get abused

by Sportszar stars

who spend too much time in (or behind) bars

Between jobs and ............................

Le Crap is exhausted from rhyming in the garden, but his Tante is going to rub it better, so he hopes it will harden

Le Crap is exhausted from rhyming in the garden, but his Tante is going to rub it better, so he hopes it will harden

And harden it did, rock hard and true

ladies swooned at the magnificant view

For builders many, but 'dozers few,

had finished the footings for Crapper's new loo. (in the garden)