The Never Ending Story

Admin

had finished the footings for Crapper's new loo. (in the garden)

.... had finished the footings for Crapper's new loo.

Le crappe is revolted, he's never been so insulted.

Although there have been a few (insults that is), he thinks he will sue.

But there's no reason to spew, because Steve says it is rock-hard & true

And rock-hard is good, so it's proudly he stood

In front of the Lass, who said "I'm exhausted, I'll pass"

But the NES is incomplete

Where the stuff is BigPete?

He's ....

The Poets Quill is still, in the garden, for Le Crap is about to hit the swill

The Crappa was feeling all elated

because his thing had got inflated 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif:big_grin:

But Crappa's needs just can't be sated :ah_oh:

'cuz the lass's desire has all abated 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

In the NES it's being debated, 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

She's should have swooned, been titillated question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gifexclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gif

....He's never been so humiliated! :broken_heart:

Ego bruised, his thing deflated 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif:black_eye:

I'll sue! I'll sue! he intimated 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif

He's on the swill now, aggravated,

soon grogged up, p:censored:d, intoxicated :raise_eyebrow:

The story line! where is it fated?

BigPete's :star: return is anticipated.....018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif

.... Where the stuff is BigPete?He's ....

Be kind to BigPete you blokes:angry:068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif:angry:

The poor guy diversified his interests, to earn enough money to go go flying, and bought an ice-crem truck.

Little did he know that the weather was going to be this bloody hot, and look what happened.

If you see a shattered man, with a tin in his hand seeking donations at the traffic lights, take heart you lousey buggers.006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif:laugh:006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

pic14336.jpg.d32ae8f982cd03cec36ebf2dd7c21c34.jpg

The Crappa was feeling all elated because his thing had got inflated 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif:big_grin:

But Crappa's needs just can't be sated :ah_oh:

'cuz the lass's desire has all abated 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

In the NES it's being debated, 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

She's should have swooned, been titillated question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gifexclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gif

....He's never been so humiliated! :broken_heart:

Ego bruised, his thing deflated 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif:black_eye:

I'll sue! I'll sue! he intimated 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif

He's on the swill now, aggravated,

soon grogged up, p:censored:d, intoxicated :raise_eyebrow:

The story line! where is it fated?

BigPete's :star: return is anticipated.....018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif

You are a class McAct ahlovak. I dips me lid to ya, and have resolved not to compete with you on matters of rhyme. You is a :star::star::star::star::star: poet.

And welcome back Planey. Where have you been?

It was HiHo's fault 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif.... He started it! 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

If whereswallyPete was here, he'd have stopped HiHo before it got out of hand....i_dunno

002_wave.gif.38b2eb11a61bb4711f0b1477404692bd.gif Planey.

Hah!, "tin can in his hand!!" Pete's seen the light 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

================

The plan for loo, in the garden, was drawn with a pen

It was HiHo's fault. He started it!

by startling Turbo who darted it

Enter LE Crapp who struck out rhyming

from the loo in the garden his pens firing

Followed by who else but Planey. He who martyred it

...The emoticons and CharliePete were still missing. Someone said Pete had taken them down to Melbourne to get his money back for faulty Christmas lights.....

VisitorPete has been noticed when he comes to have a squizz at the Forum, but recalcitrantPete appears to have suspended his contributions to the NES.

Is he perhaps afraid that Slartibuttplug :faint:will ban him?

Is his thong too tight? thumb_down

Is he overly busy organising the Chewka Fly-In? :thumb_up:

Does he have writer's block? :yuk:

Does he have thong block? :pig:

Doesn't he like us any more? :yin_yan:

Is the Lass keeping him drained, tired and emoticon? :thumb_up:087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif

Is he grumpy because he wasn't #1000? :hittinghead:

Stay tuned, dear readers, for all will be revealed when NobelLauriatPete deigns to entertain us again For he is the real :star: of the NES. 018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif

SilentPete's pen & keyboard are idle, out there in the garden city of the Riverland

The admin called slarti had thought,To show Biggles the place to report.

The NES is for fiction.

But rather than pitch in,

He took bat, ball and scrotum, and walked.

Slarti hit the NES with a rush.

Saying Bingles nut-sack he did crush.

For an Administrator.

To be exposed as a castrator.

Made the other contributors blush .................. (and be more careful with their content).

"I'm not going to post a trip report or anything about CDI ignitions in the NES, and that's for sure" said AnonymousPete.

"Next time I'll ..........................

Flying is simply the art of throwing yourself at the ground without bending your nose-wheel .... or breaking your prop.

05 Feb, 2009 - 12:30 PM

The New South Wales police counter terrorism response unit is at Wagga Wagga's Airport today as part of measures to improve security.

"...get those (emoticonx6) from Wagga once and for all" CarliePete said as yellow Barmah Forest mud slid down his cheeks (he had been walking in the wrong direction, Wagga was the other way). He picked an emoticon out of his pack, banged its head against a tree, and swallowed it whole as a trained killer does.

"I'll get them" he said "(emoticon), enough already"

But what's this.....what's on today's news??????

" 05 Feb, 2009 - 12:30 PM

The New South Wales police counter terrorism response unit is at Wagga Wagga's Airport today as part of measures to improve security."

CharliePete wasn't mistakenly heading in the wrong direction, he was running away.

"Got the emoticon emoticon Wagga Wagga emoticons" he said "every one of them" and he drooled as he thought of them under interrogation for days.

And the interrogation would be harsh because he'd drawn from some of the far fetched stories out of NES, and really laid it on thick, noting a certian Captain's pyschological analysis skills, and another who was always travelling to Eastern Europe with money in his pockets.

He finished with "What could they be up to?" after describing the SCZporstczars instruments as like a MIG Flogger; "and those stars on the tail of the other one" he said " notice the similarity to the Cold War aircraft - they also had stars.

But GuiltyPete knew there would be a reckoning. If his thong was tight now, it was going to be singing like the finest violin string when the Waggas reached the Barmah Forest......

05 Feb, 2009 - 12:30 PM

The New South Wales police counter terrorism response unit is at Wagga Wagga's Airport today as part of measures to improve security.....

"I know how to handle these terror-wrists" said the Commissioner "We'll water-board them".

His error wasn't resorting to torture (in order to get the location of the Riverland Trio).

His error was letting the town know his intentions, as 57,468 people lined up outside his office.

"It is 41C down here today and we are tough country folk, so go your hardest mate, as this means that we don't have to pay to get into the Aquatic Centre. In fact we put the tree back in Country" they sang to the tune of "She'll be coming round the Mountain" while they patiently waited their turn.

"I would ...............

after brushing away all evidence of riverland contamination discovered a line or two there inscribed by the pen from the garden.

"Nana was here " screamed those words in blue

mumbled Slarti "Tell a soul and I'll sue "

The NES crew were having none of that blackmail. "Did you say your name was Sue?" asked Avlovaks who was polishing the aluminium on his machine to scare away the Feds, just like the defence of Alexandria, "I didn't know you were that way inclined"

"Do you cross dress too Slatts" asked HoHolandsonhisas "How long have you been up to this mischief?"

Startarumourfaster was visibly shaken by these attacks and thought it was about time he slatted them all.

They didn't appreciate a good build job with Obscene Brown paint covered in possum droppings, and no one had commented on his matching silk flying suit with the big wide zipper down the front, and a collar like Elvis, and no one had even commented how he'd slicked his hair down with Brylcreme (in case he needed to throw a handful down before landing to ensure a smooth arrival).

He'd made a good effort at poetry, even though the 31 word poem had taken him three weeks to write.

But still they scorned him. He wondered if it had something to do with the wing shape of his aircraft......

But still they scorned him. He wondered if it had something to do with the wing shape of his aircraft......

.... but no, it was something to do with the peculiar shape in his silk flying suit.

"Hellloooooo big-boy" said the Nanna "Where have you been all my life, and what is that you have hidden away there under that flying suit? That looks positively huge and impressive".

"It's a spare nosewheel leg" said ButtCrack "As I always carry it with me these days down the front of my jocks in case of another whoopsie"

"I don't care what it is darling. You look very cute doing that impression of Elvis as a beanpole in an Akubra with a giant bulge in all the right place, standing like that leaning on that giant aluminium pussy. Just come to Mummy and we'll .....

It was either Slarti or the nosewheel leg that looked phallic out there in my Tante's garden

....see what we can do about that horrible paint job, and fairy outfit"

Buttcrack wasn't too happy, but he knew it wasn't worth fighting, women just manipulated you.

He held the nosewheel tight; Nanna took out her teeth....

..He held the nosewheel tight; Nanna took out her teeth....

.... and SlartiBBQPlate said "You know, in this western NSW evening light you look incredibly beautiful. You are fast & just a little loose, I lust after your curves with a central/southern highlands passion, that hint of naughtiness sets me on fire, those subtle curves make me quiver, those soft bulges make me want to touch 'em, those explicit & suggestive grooves get my fingers a twitch'n, and you have a fantastic exhaust pipe area, not to mention your intake ..... oh boy ..... I am so glad I bought a Cheetah"

"I'll give you Cheetah, your Administrative dick-weed" said the Nanna who wasn't too aviation minded. "Take off the akubra, remove that nose wheel strut and ..............

The Cheetah of the buttwipe is in moral danger, in the garden, by the runway

Well by the looks of it the dummy was spit, biggles has left the building he seems to have quit:loopy:

For all the taunts and the names he has been called, he:loopy:'s two dollar compass has send him abroad, his cheetah won't start and his utes on the blink, the cheetah gun rack is broken and his RM WIlliams sticker wont stick.

So in a rush of bulldust and a bad case of sink, the greenmachine just clears the fence and aquaplanes across the creek.

Aww, 'cowboy up' yah big girly wuss 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif

===========

bing-a-ling is having a sook, in the aunts garden

Bing a ling hear asslocks comments and quickly throws the kermit into a 6g tight turn and returns for the swoop yelling abuse at all in his way, but just as he is about to pull up at the end of the strip he heres a yelp" s???t he forgot to undie the Kelpie from the LHS undercarriage.