The Never Ending Story

Admin

Bing a ling hear asslocks comments......

Asslocks? :confused: Asslocks!! :ah_oh: Are you suggesting that I'm a chastity belt, BlahBlah? 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Them's word sparrin' words them are.......:devil:

===============

Big-a-lings "Yippe kye aye" changed to a yappie kelpieee..

Asslocks? :confused: Asslocks!! :ah_oh: Are you suggesting that I'm a chastity belt, BlahBlah? 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Them's word sparrin' words them are.......:devil:

===============

Big-a-lings "Yippe kye aye" changed to a yappie kelpieee..

Blah Blah is not scared:laugh: he realises that the NES is for fun and promises he won't go off and cry:crying:

Maybe you might need to go and give Bing a Ling a big 018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif

Maybe Bing a Ling needs to listen to a bit of Johny Cash "Mama don't let ya babies grw up to be cowboys"

BaconLettucenadApricots didn't realise the huge risk in stirring up TinCanLovaks.

He might shake the hand of the famous Aviator, but he was damned if he was going to cuddle him.

There was a movement high in the sky too. Using the Whipstall technique, BigW reversed direction in a flash and headed straight for the NES bunker. Kelpie indeed! he didn't let dogs in the back of his B&S Ute. There'd been a few blond scrubbers under the cover for sure, but you had to draw the line somewhere.

Meanwhile Somewhere along the Murray CharlieP lurked. He'd had an early morning swin in the Murray and was now covered in a film the unique colour which is produced by yellow mud, cow manure, sheep droppings, and campers unmentionables.

As he lay there in the undergrowth basking in the morning sunh, a tiger snake reluctantly came down to the river to drink. In an instant CharlieP reached out his hand, grabbe it and bit its bloody head off.

"I know how BigW feels" he thought "we try to be nice to them and they gang up on us"

He thought BigW had been treated unfairly in some ways

"He writes a simple trip report about going for a fly to Tocumwal" he thought "and they pick it to pieces whining about this being wrong, that being wrong, should have done this, should have done that" he thought.

CharlieP was smarter than the others and had noted that BigW was reallya a master dead reckoner and was just downplaying his skills.

"Any pilot can find Camden or Wagga or Albury" he thought, "but it takes a master to find a pin prick like Cobargo"

"And I know all about the Rock and the Lost features" he added to himself "I know they turn those features off usings surplus material from the Philadelphia experiment, as soon as the hear a plane coming near their precious airport, which is a crappy moonscape anyway.

"So they kicked Biggles out to the NES, saying "there punk, see how you like it with the fantasisers", then, just when he had made up a good story about how a diseased pilot, against all odds managed to start his engine, then fly round some imaginary clouds they say "you can't write about yourself here" and kick him back out with the politically corrects."

"On the other hand if he wants to be a successful NESSER, full of crap I suppose he should build his story into the thread line - that's what comes of listening to Dire Straits, first you go blind (Ref Riverina and Gippsland), then you lose your concentration."

CharlieP got up, slunk along the river bank, infiltrated a mob of sheep, crutched 17 fly blown ones, then reeling from the smell, ambled over to the deserted Station homestead and grabbed a dozen stubbies for lunch.....

....or should that be "Mama, don't let your cowboys grow up to be babies"

"On the other hand if he wants to be a successful NESSER, full of crap I suppose he should build his story into the thread line - that's what comes of listening to Dire Straits, first you go blind (Ref Riverina and Gippsland), then you lose your concentration."

"Spot on there Tubbo" said McArlo "What Bingles needs to realise is that he can't come in here and just write about his-self. It isn't just about about him, how selfish can you get? It's all about me and the Skipper and you and NonExistantPete, and HidyHody, and Planey and Paley and BlaBlaBlaBla and buttcrack etc"

"I agree" said Le Crepe "Even Billy Graham needed to go to the trouble to pretend to weave his message into some sort of a story line"

"Did someone mention Billy Graham?" asked the Lasses Mum "I always thought he was HOT, and you know what they say about blokes with big chins"

"What about blokes with big nose-wheel legs and silk flying suits?" added the Nanna "That SlartiWellBuilt is a real darling to us old bids"

"No he's not, he's a ...........................

The Bingles is sulking in the garden drafting his next NES story line with the gooy pen

.... and SlartiBBQPlate said "You know, in this western NSW evening light you look incredibly beautiful. You are fast & just a little loose, I lust after your curves with a central/southern highlands passion, that hint of naughtiness sets me on fire, those subtle curves make me quiver, those soft bulges make me want to touch 'em, those explicit & suggestive grooves get my fingers a twitch'n, and you have a fantastic exhaust pipe area, not to mention your intake ..... oh boy ..... I am so glad I bought a Cheetah"

"I'll give you Cheetah, your Administrative dick-weed" said the Nanna who wasn't too aviation minded. "Take off the akubra, remove that nose wheel strut and ..............

The Hauptman is pleased to report to his NES colleagues that he has been approached by a major GA Aircraft manufacturer, requesting the rights to use the above (but para 1 only) as their marketing pitch from now on. How good is that, and we'll all get a nice little earner.

Not if .................

The money will allow us to buy new pens and a bigger garden

Not if .................

...Bing-a-ling finds out! 088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif For he'll be green (and grey) with envy :broken_heart:068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif:broken_heart: that his pussy pales to plainess when compared with the tan and freckled pussy el Krapatain has described so eloquent and lustfully.

==================

The description of the pussy, not in the garden, can be had for the highest bid.

The Hauptman is pleased to report to his NES colleagues that he has been approached by a major GA Aircraft manufacturer, requesting the rights to use the above (but para 1 only) as their marketing pitch from now on. How good is that, and we'll all get a nice little earner.

Turbo thought "Everyone to his own ideas, but I wouldn't have thought "I'll give you Bombadier lear Jet, you Administrative dick-weed", would have gone down well as a GA marketing strategy"

He was used to them say things like "G'day" as part of their formal radio procedure (which he noted RAA Brency has picked up, though in pidgin form), while blasting any RAA jock in the area if there was a word out of place...

...Bing-a-ling finds out!

"Care is needed here" urged the Crapper to his literary mates "Because we must be specific about which Bing-a-ling we are referring to, as there are 10 of 'em in the member's list including a singular "Biggle", and we must not denigrate them unnecessarily (as opposed to denigrating them at every opportunity, which is the practice in the NES)"

"Did I hear you say that there are 10 of the buggers" asked the Nan while taking her teeth out again "Tell (drool) them to give me a call (dribble), and all at once if you like, as I'll be finished with this Cheetah lover in about 2 hours (and he hasn't mentioned aviation, as he's been learning new stuff ever since I took charge about 7.30 am this morning)."

Just then ............

Just then ............

....the green and grey Sheeter, with the Jab engine screaming on two cylinders (Big$ had left one on the pump by mistake) connected with the Lovakian backside, which had become very tough after being forced to sit on the hard aluminium of the SczR. To his surprise Big$ bounced off...

.., so Big2$ shot straight home (via an accidental excursion to Zimbabwe) to find out what the problem was. "Ah, one CDI short" he exclaimed" and quickly fitted a much sharper spinner.

"Now where did I leave my keys?......

in the behind of the aunt of garden in the loo with the pen. The keys that is... The pen was for the 'old way' of working things out; with a pen and paper. 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

================

Poor Binglesalot was about to learn that pushing s:censored:t up hill was just a crude expression :ah_oh: and not what he was about to be doing to Lovak's nether region with his new sharp spinner. :ah_oh::yuk:

Lovak had taken on BlahBla's advice :thumb_up: and become asslock :confused: for the day and actually fitted a set of aluminium undies (complete with padlock) 'cuz he was scared of toothless Nana, and the usual cotton ones might just ignite in this heat:exclamation: (46 deg out front of the lock factory)

===============

Hmmm, upsidedown post....

Where's the nib then?

"What the stuff is a nib, old timer?" sneered Boogles "Get out of my way you old wrinkle-bouser, as I'm about to make a run for the board of the RAA. Let's get this Ultralight game revved up a bit. We'll have bandannas and chaps for RAA merchandise and we'll make cloud flying and controlled flight into IMC as compulsory activities. Yeeeeeeeee Hahhhhhh and anyone who does a pre-flight is a woose"

Just then .............

Lovak had taken on BlahBla's advice :thumb_up: and become asslock :confused: for the day

So ahlock becomes asswipe and the world + the NES starts to run backwards/upside down.

What is the world cuming to?

It's .................

As McAhlock drags his derier on the grass in the garden and the Aunt gives him a foot in the bum ........ "Oops - Ouuuch" he says "I think I've just located the nib"

..only 68 less posts to 1000 again:exclamation:exclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gif

Yay:exclamation: put the grog on ice ( if you can find any)

Al undies into the fridge (some thing cool to.......err nah, I'll give that joke a miss :black_eye:)

and another fourteen days of heat!!....:confused::ah_oh:051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

in the behind of the aunt of garden in the loo with the pen. The keys that is... The pen was for the 'old way' of working things out; with a pen and paper. nerd.gif

================

Poor Binglesalot was about to learn that pushing scensored.gift up hill was just a crude expression ah_oh.gif and not what he was about to be doing to Lovak's nether region with his new sharp spinner. ah_oh.gifyuk.gif

Lovak had taken on BlahBla's advice thumb_up.gif and become asslock confused.gif for the day and actually fitted a set of aluminium undies (complete with padlock) 'cuz he was scared of toothless Nana, and the usual cotton ones might just ignite in this heatexclamation.gif (46 deg out front of the lock factory)

===============

Hmmm, upsidedown post....

..only 68 less posts to 1000 again:exclamation:exclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gif

Yay:exclamation: put the grog on ice ( if you can find any)

Al undies into the fridge (some thing cool to.......err nah, I'll give that joke a miss :black_eye:)

and another fourteen days of heat!!....:confused::ah_oh:051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahlocks viewpost.gif

Lovak had taken on BlahBla's advice thumb_up.gif and become asslock confused.gif for the day

So ahlock becomes asswipe and the world + the NES starts to run backwards/upside down.

What is the world cuming to?

It's .................

As McAhlock drags his derier on the grass in the garden and the Aunt gives him a foot in the bum ........ "Oops - Ouuuch" he says "I think I've just located the nib"