The Never Ending Story

Admin

...de pucker! :raise_eyebrow:

Oh, oh. :ah_oh: The smell from the frauschmidt feedlot radioactive.gif.ab1d7d6d5ccab99be37614844a7a6747.gif won't be the only pong in the air :yuk: if the Krapper (name of fits all of a sudden 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif) doesn't sort this out quickly....

====================

Hidy Ho is cleverer than ThickLoch:black_eye:, 'cuz he figured out what a GKL:question: is 011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif

but if he makes a move 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif on Gwen :heart: he'll be sent hoppin' :clown:

"Dunno what it does though i_dunno, 'cuz I pulled all the circuit breakers for all the fancy gizmos.024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif You just can't rely on them - They might fail

Thanks for that advice Ahlo, as the GKL sales guys have been using your aircraft as a reference and I had one on order just because of what they said was your good experience. I'll cancel that order tomorrow, and you must be more careful about the testimonials that you hand out.

if the Krapper ...... doesn't sort this out quickly....

... so Le Crepe used all his skills and at that moment when his life flashed (not that there is anything wrong with that) before his eyes, he remembered all that the Ahlovakian had taught him in those advanced aerobatic classes (including making machine-gun sounds out of the corner of his mouth .... then cleaning the inside of the bubble) and he saved the day.

"Hurrah" said the steers in the feedlot "I wish we could .....................

Gwen is having a little "quiet time" in the pen in the shady corner of my Aunt's garden

the display on the Gyro Kenetic Leveler to glow bright red as it struggled ....

... the GKL sales bloke told me that all versions sold here will be specifically designed for Aussie conditions and they even have a model targeted at J160s on the nth coast, which only operates after landing.

He also told me that they have a new model on the way for obstetricians, called a Gyno Kinetic Leveler.

"Hurrah" said the steers in the feedlot "I wish we could .....................find all those old umbrellas ‘cause I feel a shower coming on. It is bad enough having to walk around up to our hocks in the stuff but having it rain down on us as well smells like a very bad deal.â€

Well you could complain cried the heifers in their feed lot, over our side of the rails the Gyno Kinetic Leveler sales man has lost his armpit length gloves and we are all now very afraid that .......

Gwen is having a little "shady time" in the pen in the quiet corner of my Aunt's garden………….

.... I'll cancel that order tomorrow, and you must be more careful about the testimonials that you hand out.

No, no! don't cancel until you get the steak knives!;)

Could I interest you in a satellite map thingy?

Works perfectly, but don't dare use it.... cause it might fail too.....024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif

..."Hurrah" said the steers in the feedlot "I wish we could .............

...become the upholstery in one of those things. And to be able to make those noises and not be blamed for making holes in the ozone layer...

=============

The Gwen in the pen can't 'cuz of the aunt

Gwen is having a little "shady time" in the pen in the quiet corner of my Aunt's garden………….

"Now what would the odds be to that?" asked The Craptian "HiLo has an Aunt with a quiet shady garden too. I wonder if she uses a pen for fun-times too."

"Or could Hidy actually be le Crepe's long lost brother or cousin (or sister - not that there is anything wrong with that) and we are talking about the same Aunt?"

"Or maybe HiHo is actually BigPete using a nom-de-plume (which could perhaps actually be the same nom-de-pen that my Aunt uses and in which Gwen is being held captive)".

"But there is more. My aunt's initials are GKL. This is getting spooky. Can anyone help with a detailed explanation?"

"I can" said ...................

Tubb is muttering in hungarian in the corner of the garden ... and while it is good to have him back on line, he may be away with the fairys or with the plume of HiHo's and my aunt ........................... and who is Ken (or ari)?.

...Kazoku ken wa ari-mass ka?...

That is what the bloke said just before he shot my Uncle Jack in 1943.

How did you know that Tubb?

"It was because ....................

Kazoku Kenny is visiting my Aunt in her garden, but he doesn't have a very big pen

Hey Ahlo. I'm about to head down to the Quinty bakery for lunch. What are you doing?

Hmmm, quinty bakery....drool...keen.gif.7777ed0d05dcd20861d93166f822038e.gif The pub's a pretty good nosh up too!:thumb_up:

087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif 'bout to go fish a busted key out of a VZ Ign and then patch up a ford, who's owner thought that he too was a lochschmidt 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif. Gotta love 'em!:confused:031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif

Hopefully there's no burny events for the next few hours...:black_eye:

==========

Gwen looks good in a kimano in the garden :heart:

Hmmm, quinty bakery....drool...keen.gif.7777ed0d05dcd20861d93166f822038e.gif The pub's a pretty good nosh up too!:thumb_up:

087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif 'bout to go fish a busted key out of a VZ Ign and then patch up a ford, who's owner thought that he too was a lochschmidt 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif. Gotta love 'em!:confused:031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif

Hopefully there's no burny events for the next few hours...:black_eye:

==========

Gwen looks good in a kimano in the garden :heart:

So as the Ahlockschmidt leaves YSWG totally exposed exposed, his Denning lays silent in it's cubby house, someone else is sliding down his pole, and he chases the filthy lucre, the Skipper's steak knives have arrived by DHL and Le Crepe has cancelled his GKL order.

All is good, the schmidt is wealthy, the Pete is missing, the Tubb is multi-lingual, the HiHo comes in with good stuff, Planey is nowhere to be seen, Palezzzz chips in occasionally ............ and the Crapper has got away from circling over FrauSchmidt for 2 weeks.

If only ........................

Geisha Gwen looks good (but pen-sive) in my Aunt's garden, with her tiny white powdered face

keen.gif.7777ed0d05dcd20861d93166f822038e.gif ..... :thumb_up: .....087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif ..... 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif. .....:confused:031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif ..... :black_eye: ..... :heart:

Is it any wonder that Peter has given the NES the flick. He can't find any smilies in the stockpile as someone else is using them all up each day.

SmilieDeprivedPete must be ..................

Gwen is looking after tired businessmen, in the garden, with all arrangements being made by HiHo's aunt (for a commission). Poor Gwen.

..with her tiny white powdered face

...long velvet soft ears and cute button nose :heart:.. Umm, moving along 087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif.....

The Denning, which is actually an Isuzu, is down in Albury Albury's cubby house 'cuz they broke theirs! thumb_down:angry: So WGA(x2) has it's cheeks slightly presented at the moment anyway. :ah_oh:068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif

If only ..........

NeverBeenLostBeforePete had invested in the new 406mhz GKL

and

the Crapper had had flipped his demo model into receive mode

and

FrauSchmidt had put out the dumbbells

And

Tubb had supplied more of the right octane fuel

THEN

Le crapper would not be still circling over the feed lot

Desperately searching for the elusive…………

===================

Pen sive Le Creppe decided that Geisha Gwen with her tiny white powdered bob tail looks good in the garden of the Aunt

But they're purty..... (insert small child kicking at dirt smiley here)

...... insert smilie here of bloke working on broken barrel with long-nose pliers and a 4 kg sledgy, with one hand holding the dinger thing off the gong while it tries to ring.

"YSWG is about to be reamed" said ..........................

"Take me away from all this" said Gwen to Ahlock in the garden .... and the sordid affair started all over again

Desperately searching for the elusive…………

....... tri-wing Sportszar, for every time he had it in his sights, he overran it and needed to start again.

Pen sive Le Creppe decided that Geisha Gwen with her tiny white powdered bob tail looks good in the garden of the Aunt

But Le Crepe is not a Vermophile, nor is he a bovophile, however he does like Sorbet, Sambuca, Sake and a couple of other things that start with "S", so he must be an Esssssophile.

I'm asking to be crucified here but ........... some of the other things that start with "S" are .....................

(A couple of different story threads going at once here fellas so we are doing well ... and double-bungers are the name of the game, today).

Sodomy, sadism (PurePete :star: is gunna spew :yuk: at those ones)...umm, spagetti, sportstars (no, no. not the aluminium ones, the ones with swinging bits :yuk:) Sheparton, Shephards Siding ( Hopfully that will still be a safe location when all the REXian trainees start :ah_oh:) and oh Yeah! 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif:big_grin:;)..Smileys

================

"Tlaffic Wogga, IFAHH Alcha inbound from ladial to naufe"

Guest palexxxx
SmilieDeprivedPete must be ..................

......probably in Melbin again with shewhocontrolsthepursestringsMrsPete, once more sitting quietly in the comfy lounge chair, nodding and smiling at the grandbairns whilst really thinking and hoping and wishing that he was back on the NES artfully and deftly inserting smilies for the benefit of all his many fans.

Come on GrandePierre, enough is enough. Family is OK but your readership is here waiting for you........

....... tri-wing Sportszar, for every time he had it in his sights, he overran it and needed to start again.

"What is that pesky white thing that's buzzing around?" quizzed LovaK "It's worse than the flys that usually hang around the feedlot?"

Brrrt, Brt... brt.... Brrrrt! The white (droopy :devil:) blowfly overshot again....

=============

Gwen and the Aunt may have to share the garden ......with an alchah!

......probably in Melbin again with shewhocontrolsthepursestringsMrsPete, once more sitting quietly in the comfy lounge chair, nodding and smiling at the grandbairns whilst really thinking and hoping and wishing that he was back on the NES artfully and deftly inserting smilies for the benefit of all his many fans.

Come on GrandePierre, enough is enough. Family is OK but your readership is here waiting for you........

There is a shadowy figure over in the corner of my Aunt's garden, just a bit to the left of Gwen's pen.

Hang on a minute. Could that possibly be BigPete also having some "quiet time" away from the other NES'ers, and occasionally logging on via that Cat 5 plug & cable that has been cunningly hidden in amongst the greenery & comes over the garden wall? Can anyone see better than me from where you are located (or if you have a brighter high definition screen) into that area of the garden?

Or can we get a slow flying aircraft to fly over and have a look?

"I know" said HiLo "We'll get ........................

Gwen, the Aunt and especially Fiver, should have foreseen that that the great unwashed may be devoid of literary talents, unlike Hidy Ho.:thumb_up:

"Spend far too much time thinkin' up silly rubbish to throw at Krapatain and Tubbo for that book readin' stuff" muttered Lovak. " 'aven't got time wot wiff cleanin' canopies and the like and now I've gotta learn that IFR position stuff for real so's I dont end up bein' a hood ornament on an Archer..."

==============