The Never Ending Story

Admin

end up bein' a hood ornament on an Archer... (not that there is anything wrong with that).

"That is an erotic way to describe your s*xual preferences" said the thought policeman "I'm not sure that we can allow that to be said on the NES. And besides, where will we get an archer from at this time of night, anyway?"

"Try down at the ...................

"Try down at the ...................

"...end of 30." volunteered the safety officer. "There was a couple them little ones havin' a dog fight down that way recently. They might have one tangled up with them."

"Plus with the RAAF recruits doing live range practice over there, they might have got one too..." he added.

==============

No garden of smileys - the pete won't be pleased.

And as 2009 moved on to better flying weather, the NES became Wagga centric centric, with 2 blokes from that area keeping the story pumping along, with recent help from 1 other bloke from YYRM and another bloke from YNone, and all the old regulars appeared to have YBUGgered-off.

"What shall we do now, to get our old friends back in?" asked The Crapper. "Perhaps we need to wait until after the Day of Mourning and see if they will eventually come back to the sillyness of the NES."

"My matriarcs and I can make a few suggestions of what to do" offered the Lass.

"No" said Le Crepe 'I'm gunna abstain from both laughter and playing cars & garages until Tubbo and BigPete come back into the NES, so put them back on and let's all act propper."

"I'm not sure we 3 can wait that long" said the lass "Do you know any way that our itch can be scratched?"

"You can ........................

My Aunt is sitting pen-sively, and modestly dressed, in her garden waiting for the old guard to post here.

..wait until the "Good Day, this is Elfa Exree Zoooloo 10 males DME inboound 2000 on the wun too zeero radiel conducting a missed approach" types arrive - you'll know what an itch is then" said Tubbo

"It's hard to be funny when you've been dragged into the emotional whirlpool of the Victorian fires - the highs like a call going out for suits for funerals and being part of delivery of 1000 suits within five days, lows like looking at emails sent on Feb 2 and 3 from someone whose ashes are still lying in the bottom of a burnt out car, and some uninsured ferals looking to upgrade to two story home status courtesy our taxes, but it's been funny reading about the Woggas, so don't fret" said Tubbo who was also frantiaclly preparing for a trip to Japan.

"After three weeks on the internet I found a private airfield on the outskirts of Tokyo" he said "Looks like it has in-house coffe shops etc, so I'm going to ask them whether they train on landings yet."

Ahh, prot fickens, el Klapatan...now we know why Turbo san 002_wave.gif.38b2eb11a61bb4711f0b1477404692bd.gif018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif was posting in japanese/hungarian...:yin_yan:

While understanding why Turbo was feeling humour impaired :broken_heart:, Lovak hooked in anyway..."Strewsky! I heard tupperware varmints were flexible (:devil:) and ran on the smell of an 'odor of a hydrocarbon dipped cigarette ' but I didn't know they had the range to get to the land of Honda! Better empty the GKL before you head off"radioactive.gif.ab1d7d6d5ccab99be37614844a7a6747.gif

...Do Jabs tend to have auto right after crossing the equator??....i_dunno

Edit:

Tubbo and many others like him should be very proud of the positive things 011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif:thumb_up:011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif that they are doing for the fire affected folks in Mexico :broken_heart:. Unfortunately, there will always be an element that will exploit the good will of others thumb_down - Quite a few of them are getting caught out, which is good.

Chin up Turbz :thumb_up:010_chuffed.gif.0eb732edf61030e6104a9a70bfa92a9e.gif. Concentrate on the good and don't let the d:censored:kheads get you down.

===========

The Aunt might turn blue in the garden if she was holding her breath waiting for someone...

The flot certainly does plicken, there AH.

And having spent some time in Japan, I reckon that the Tubb's attempt at the lingo would go down better in either Buda or Pescht, but it is nice that Tubb is a multi-lingual plick.

In japan, Jab's land straight, but sideways across the runways, so good brakes are essential. But Tubb will have trouble finding too many zacs to land on.

On behalf of the Ahlovakian services and my good self, will you please bring us back a few bottles of the best Sake and couple of bottles of that premium whiskey .... for your best mates in the NES san. We'll fix you up later with the neccessary couple of hundred thousand yen ..... and you can trust us, Tubb.

PS .... While there I suggest that you don't mention anything about the bloke that shot my uncle Jack back in '43.

But what about ................

My Aunt is slipping into a see-thru Kimono in the garden, and if you look hard you can see where she keeps the pen.

....and having spent some time in Japan,....

..Fixed two Japanese truck ignitions today. Close enough??:raise_eyebrow:.... Even taught one of them how to speak "*#!%088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif*" 'strine....068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif "Closest I've been to overseas,025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif is when there was westerly blowing in SYD and the REX driver used the old east west runway.." Lamented LovaK 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

will you please bring us back a few bottles of the best Sake.../...you can trust us, Tubb.

Bloody oath, cobber digger mate...we're good for it!:thumb_up:;):thumb_up:

But what about ................

"....our itch? :broken_heart:" moaned the lass. "It needs scratching something fearsome! It's alright for you Kapatain :broken_heart:068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif with geisha wabbits :heart: in the garden, and tubbo :yin_yan: heading off to the land of geisha for, well, geishas...?"

Ever the learned and literary gentleman, Hidy Ho .......

===========

The pen of the aunt is behind her ear 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif...where else could it be??question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif:raise_eyebrow:

"..Capitanius you are much condemned to carry an itching palm ........"

"Do not presume too much upon my love; I may do that I shall be sorry for" replied Capitanius.

Which leads one to pondering what 'Capitanius' is planning on doing about his itching palm...:raise_eyebrow:

=============

The Aunt is reading a tragedy in the garden and hilighting quotes with an Ichiban pen

"Do not presume too much upon my love; I may do that I shall be sorry for" replied Capitanius.

Which leads one to pondering what 'Capitanius' is planning on doing about his itching palm...raise_eyebrow.gif

perhaps the palm of Capitanius is itching in the garden because he has swiped the Aunt's copy of 'J Caesar' and the flow of quotes has ceased from the lappinous pen

"E tu Lockismithimus" dosen't quite cut to the chase

however there is a tide in the affairs of men

that taken at the flood ..................

...Fortune? what b:censored:y fortune?! According to the survey we're all broke! (which is probably not far from the truth...049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif)

"...Tighten the plug with a 30 torx driver to 25Nm 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif." Quoted LovaK in his best edumacated manner. "Sigh, no romance at all in that, Czecherboi i_dunno" commented the Riverland lass with distain :black_eye:.

"That HiHo oh, oh! oooohhhh!!! :heart::heart: is quiet the romantic though, what with his fancy readin' stuff." she purred. "Puts a right quiver through me flanks" she added with a twinkle in her eye and a .....

===============

The reputation of HiHo is about to be sullied, or exposed, in the garden. :devil:

Which leads one to pondering what 'Capitanius' is planning on doing about his itching palm...:raise_eyebrow:

Captinius cured his itching palm by using Daktarin spray (over the specified period +1 week of concerted treatment as per the instructionius's on the labelius ... or is that libelous?).

"So worry not about the good Captinius, for he is itch free, blood tested, psychologically profiled and he is ready to do a bit of gentle itch scratching ... if you get my driftius" said Captinius with his toga just open that little bit.

"My daughter and I will be in an orgius" said the Nannius "While our youngest (but of legal age), Vestil (tee hee ... and if you believe that you are a bit of a mug-ius) is being a speedwellius down at YYRMius, scratching that bloke Hi-ius and Lo-ius in all the right places"

"We think that Captinius is a bit dim, but has a little money, so we can't help but think of him as a dill-ious do-ius" said Nannius.

'No, he's a .........................

The quillius of our Aunt is being used to tickle stuff at the orgy in the garden of this Forum

so we can't help but think of him as a dillious doughius" said Nannius.

'No, he's a .........................

little bilious

from feasting and beasting

while scratching the spot where Nana’s cotton tails were itching

and trying to avoid the cutting words from Ah-Locks-San and his evil plan to ground all the plastic parrots until after he had completed not too subtle surgery upon their secret Honda ‘lectrics thus allowing the recycled Budvar can to regain its rightful place as ………..

â€There’s a quill in my secret gardenâ€, quoth the Aunt

while scratching the spot where Nana’s cotton tails were itching

Ah, Cotton Tails ....... every over 50's man's fantasy.

For Marcus Captinius knows that cotton tails marcus the spot.

And with Captinius thinking about flying to Wangarattus tomorrow to see the centurian flie43 for a good time (and a coffee over at Brown Bros), he wondered if Senator Ahlockius might'nt like to crank up the SportSzarius and give it a runious along side the 230ius (because this is serious).

But you'll need a GPS (and a GKL) as the smoke makes this part of the wide brown land look like that Spartan Boogles' nav exercise ..... just flat and featurelessius.

So gird your loins and all that, and .....................

My Aunt's toga is showing her cotton tail line, in the garden .... but at least she still has them on.

AhLockius is about to travel to Albury Albury, by road 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif, for an overnight burny conference . (bloody CTA 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif, the conference is actually at the airport 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif)....However will take Marcus Captinius up on that trip to BB's to partake in the plonk!

================

Even slightly under fifties remember cotton tails...and not just Gwen's

AhLockius is about to travel to Albury Albury, by road 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif, for an overnight burny conference . (bloody CTA 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif, the conference is actually at the airport 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif)....However will take Marcus Captinius up on that trip to BB's to partake in the plonk!

================

Even slightly under fifties remember cotton tails...and not just Gwen's

"What's this" said Marcus "Surely you don't really mean "remember the cotton tails" and surely they are a central part in a slightly under 50's man's technique, but don't be tempted if Mrs AH wants you to do a Shervo impersonation in them" (take off my cotton tails (old joke) ..... and if she catches you wearing them again there will be trouble etc)

So the Aptaincay plans to aggleway his ingsway at hlocksaay when he lyflay past lburyaway omorrowtay.

If only .............

Citizen Ahlockius, the people's champion, will need some quiet time in the garden with the cotton tails when he gets back from Albury

So the Aptaincay plans to aggleway his ingsway at hlocksaay when he lyflay past lburyaway omorrowtay.

"If only.....

...Le Crepe would stop speaking Queensland", said Nana who always found it hard deciding whether those ays were part of the sentance or a kind of verbal flatulence.

Meanwhile, Tubbo, who was off to Japan for Samurai training had deciphered the seemingly innocent conversation between the two Wagga Fliers as an evil plot to infiltrate the border of Victoria and steal the Secret of St. Milewa.

"For a start, why would you need to go to a burny conference", Tubbo thought "I could sell him a box of matches".

Le Crepe's reference to having a coffee didn't fool him either. He was a regular visitor to Brown Bros and he knew you'd get a long stare if you walked in and asked for one.

Thinking over it, Tubbo thought they'd been rather silly with the code; if they'd stuck to Queensland they would have got away with it, because he could never understand Queenslanders.

But it was clear there was a plot to spirit away the spirits.....

(The Aunt's thin kimono, which had taken a belting in the last month, slid back to reveal.....Tokyo Rose!.)

(The Aunt's thin kimono, which had taken a belting in the last month, slid back to reveal.....Tokyo Rose!.)

That can't be MY Aunt, as she has been de-flowered (some time ago) and would just be Tokyo Rose Stem.

Meanwhile, Tubbo, who was off to Japan for Samurai training had deciphered the seemingly innocent conversation between the two Wagga Fliers as an evil plot to infiltrate the border of Victoria and steal the Secret of St. Milewa.

Therefore Capitanium can expect to see Tubb at Narromine with his hair pinned back into a poneytail top-knot, just like Shintaro ..... and he will protect the virtuous while being quick to slice the odd (not that there is anything wrong with that) Ninja or 2.

Sounds like the BB's private strip might be a suitable meeting place for the NES reprobates some time in the next couple of months ...... what say yez all??

My Aunt might lose what little dignity she has left, in the BB's garden. (Make a note in your check-list that we'll need to remember to pick up the sheer Kimono and cotton tails in case they get sucked into a prop.)

I'd like to see a Jab grape harvester

Here is one in action Tubbo-san.

25 tonnes to the acre, so they tell me.

[ATTACH]7267.vB[/ATTACH]

http://www.recreationalflying.com/forum/attachments/jabiru-users-group/6398d1233322105t-how-safe-jabiru-one-tough-bird.jpg

Help Slarti or Ian .... how do I get that link to work? ---Edit ... don't worry. the above will do the trick.

If you can fix that, my Aunt will reward you beyond your wildest dreams, on a blanket in the garden ... but bring your own cotton tails

1426503130_J160GrapeHarvester-inaction.jpg.78bf23c495d2894635e56129bd90b141.jpg

Guest palexxxx
Help Slarti or Ian .... how do I get that link to work?

Cappy,

What you had in your last post was not a link but a location on your harddrive where you stored the picture which is at the following link. I tried opening it but unfortunately it is a very small pic.

http://www.recreationalflying.com/forum/attachments/jabiru-users-group/6398d1233322105t-how-safe-jabiru-one-tough-bird.jpg

Me thinks Turbosan

it far the better to fly to BB's strip &

imbibe therein of the fermented juices

and walk home

than resort to the services of the

esteemed Jabiru low wing

direct-injestion grape harvesting

option.

Perhaps the traveling-san will return

with an up-graded GKL cherry blossom ........

An aunt in the garden of the bonsai

did utter a most fond sigh

and moist were her cotton tails

at the thought of those contrails

from the Budvar flight most high.