The Never Ending Story

Admin

39 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

".......poached Coral Trout."

Suitably refreshed, Cappy sat down to peruse the Brisbane Carrier Pigeon to check his share prices.

He turned pale, and reached for a gin; it couldn't be true; it .......................

...... was a warning that ciguatera (the squirtsref) is guaranteed in Coral Trout, which in aviation (avref) terms is similar to ........

Edited by Captain

..... there remained the perennial question (avref) "Can I get the modified circuit right when the fan stops (and this thing glides like the Victorihan economy ..... it is well known aviation (avref) fact that aircraft (avref) glide much worse overhead a State Forest or other Tazzy Tiger country)?", but as has been proven in prior .......

Edited by Captain

FROM A WIKIAVIATIONLEAKS WEBSITE:

The Bernoulli Theory of the Gliding of Powered Aircraft (GOPA) after the noisy bits & the spinny-around fan-thing stops ..... I, Charlie Bernoulli, attest that I have tested this theorem by chucking some models off the leaning tower of Pizza (their 12" Seafood Special is a blast) and as Bernoulli's Theory #17, I can ascribe that when flying over any State Forest (particularly those in Victoria where the forests have not been maintained since 1835) that any aircraft (avref) (even Charlie way back then was aware of Planey's need for avrefs) will glide like a stone and at least at a rate 4 times more down (avref) than what is shown in the aircraft's manual.

That declaration was signed by Charlie B on parchment, with a seal that proves it is genuine.

CHARLIE B'S THEORY - THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT

image.jpeg.34709722d80fa9fa0dabe518d8d43d00.jpeg

Edited by Captain

........cases, provided one keeps one's head, and understands Charlie B's most recent quill to parchment theorem, and carfully applies The Turbine Aviation School's addendum: "When met with this scenario, aim carefully between branches no smaller than 35 mm and no larger than 65 mm diameter with spacing no less than 500 mm or more than 1.5 metres, and allow the aircaft to cascade down to a safe arrival"

Cappy thought about this as he approached the canopy and ..........

..the ballistic parachute handle!  Nah said the rat,he had better watch out for those Amazonian warrior women ,they like those skinny boys in leather pants .Yes said Me,eat,men [the butcher of the local sausage eating tribe]those leather pants always make the meat more tender.We might have a................BRAZIL[Meeatmen and her sisters]

a good fire, like the last time with that girl from the other tribe [the vege eaters tribe]with the whiter skin remember ? Now maybe we could.

Watch Lady Gaga get spit-roasted and puked on during SXSW performance -  FACT Magazine

Edited by bull

20 hours ago, Captain said:

............Sorrry if i have offended you cappy,,not offence meant,,but it is a fun forum using all of your wit and knowledge,sorry mate,,cryed out Bull ,itas all in jest,

11 hours ago, bull said:

............Sorrry if i have offended you cappy,,not offence meant,,but it is a fun forum using all of your wit and knowledge,sorry mate,,cryed out Bull ,itas all in jest,

........ "No wuckers bull" said the Skipper.

"I was not game to respond to your photo of the upside down blonde lady for fear of being banned" he added "And I note that the others have not replied either, so perhaps they are the ones who are offended?"

Turbo and Onesie had been corresponding with Heidi on WhatsApp (the nature of their discussion demanded the encryption) and had decided ..............

Edited by Captain
  • Like 1

.......that Bull was getting off the subject tallking about wit, knowledge and jest. OT said "there's not enough WA content", Heidi said 'there's not enough Gippsland content, and Turbo said "there's not enough about baby animals and lash tints" the last part designed to attract more women to the site. Cappy, who had not been invited to the discusson said ...............

....... ".............." again. "Perhaps he's not well?" mused Bull solicitously, but then Cappy played his ace; this photo with it's age old question was relevant to flight (avref), and topical for Cappy's home town. Turbo had never known Wagga Waggerans to think this deeply, ........

WDChicken.JPG

....but it was all too obvious the Wagga chicken was crossing the road, and clucking about the catalogue sale specials, all of which were fit for a superior level of furnishings in the chook house.

But then, the hen spotted Cappy in pursuit of her, and decided that, as he was commonly-known as "the local good-looking rooster", she had better step lively to avoid......