The Never Ending Story

Admin

4 hours ago, turboplanner said:

.........someone called bull with a lower case B, involved in a scandal where he paid an indian doctor repeatedly to.................

... ............. And that dear reader is as far as that message and the NES went this morning as the power went off in Vicmanistan and the entire region went dark (BLMref).

We, on the freedom side of the border are trying to find out more, as this maybe a clampdown by China, it could be the result of warlord factional fights who live in the caves of Tora Boring in the northern Dandy-Nongs, or it could even be a bomb attack outside either the Moorabbin, DG or Tulla airforce bases where pitiful crowds are gathering before trying to escape. At best it will just be a temporary disruption caused by bunnies gnawing thru the power line from Morwell whe              (NB the power went off again here before the numerous dots could be transmitted. Vicmanistan really is a 3rd world joint & the entire aviation (avref) community is lucky that Eeeeeaann had been spirited out, by The Resistance, to the freedoms of Glenelg to continue his great works for Freedom & The Wreck Flying Way.)

Edited by Captain

............re real men mine coal.

However, there's no need for Interstaters and in particular Wags as we call people from Wagga Wagga, because it was just Dan turning the lights of so we could all watch his daily slide show at the same time.

He started by reassuring the people of DG not to worry about the emerging train line and that Gladys had the responsibility of building it through NSW but had overshot the mark, not knowing where NSW ended, despite the lines of armed guards up and down the border, the dog patrols and Vicpol helicopters, including the new military green SWAT helicopter gunship designed to machine gun anything on the ground so save valuable time arresting them, and the same line of Force along the Queensland border Eh.

But trouble was brewing in ........

Edited by turboplanner

7 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

But trouble was brewing in ........

...... Tasmania, where the brave & charismatic resistance leader, bull (all of his supporters wear Che Guevara T shirts with "bull" written under the photo), was mounting a .........

Edited by Captain

...............challenge to the mainland by digging a tunnel under Bass Strait.

He was instantly surrounded by all the biggest contractors, being taken to the football, up to the ski fields by helicopter, on CT's Yacht in Port Phillip Bay, invited to endless lunches, and forgot to tell the Premier, who could be a nasty piece of work when crossed, and who had announced to the press that it wasn't going to happen. There was only one thing for ...........

1 hour ago, turboplanner said:

...............challenge to the mainland by digging a tunnel under Bass Strait.

He was instantly surrounded by all the biggest contractors, being taken to the football, up to the ski fields by helicopter, on CT's Yacht in Port Phillip Bay, invited to endless lunches, and forgot to tell the Premier, who could be a nasty piece of work when crossed, and who had announced to the press that it wasn't going to happen. There was only one thing for ...........

..... bull to do. He declared the project to be part of the Vic-hahn Belt & Underpants Initiative (BAUI) and with that, every previously Skippy construction company who used to have their HQ in St Kilda Rd, declared their Chinese ownership and started tunnelling from Docklands heading direct for Zeehan, where bull had set up his concubines and his ..........

Edited by Captain

......zinc coin mint. Not many people know that bull has been working on a parachute policy for all the bitcoin traders for when the whole empty space implodes leaving millions of people with their last ten dollars. That's all bull needs to ship the, ZincCoins, a new version of the old gold coins we used to use. His Mint in Zeehan was under construction by Turbine Mints Corporation (TMC) which doesn't have to pay taxes because Zeehan is a Mining town, so bull's getting it cheap.

Across the street is ........................

......a bloke from Bundaberg who operated as a fake doctor there for 25 years, before he was found out and sacked. He apparently moved to Tasmania to avoid all the unpleasantness associated with his bodged operations, and now he apparently operates as a "pilot" in Tassie, running under the radar, so to speak, and....

(Dear NES readers, OT is puzzled by this huge word "peripotetic". Does this mean bull is a potential potentate poking peri-somethings? Or did Cappy fail to consult his spell-check and actually mean peripatetic? There's nothing worse than someone trying to big-note themselves with big words they can't spell.....)

Edited by onetrack
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, onetrack said:

(Dear NES readers, OT is puzzled by this huge word "peripotetic". Does this mean bull is a potential potentate poking peri-somethings? Or did Cappy fail to consult his spell-check and actually mean peripatetic? There's nothing worse than someone trying to big-note themselves with big words they can't spell.....)

I have checked OT and please accept my assurance that it is definitely spelt "peripotetic", but in your defence, that spelling is shown in the 1997 edition of the Webster's dictionary, so you in WA will need to wait until 2047 to receive it in WA.

• Like 1

For a time Turbo, who was Aristotelian thought of wading in and helping his twop thespian friends sort it out, but the thought of more entertaining stories from these two made him .......................

• Like 1

2 hours ago, turboplanner said:

For a time Turbo, who was Aristotelian thought of wading in and helping his twop thespian friends sort it out, but the thought of more entertaining stories from these two made him .......................

............... aroused.

"Hey Cappy, old friend" said Uniroute "Is it a banning offence to call a fellow forum member a "t-wop", not to mention being arouse while posting?"

"K'n oath it is OT, as he has form & has been done for less than that previously. Leave it with me as I have a Zoom meeting with Eeeeann tonight to discuss some initiatives that I want to take to update the Wreck Flying site, and I'll get it sorted" said the Jedi.

The prospect of another sanction & holiday from WF made ......

Edited by Captain

.....Turbo consider his options. He could buy out Eeeeeann and his Wreck Fline site with an offer he couldn't refuse. Or he could "come the heavy" with Eeeeann, and offer him a grandiose sum of money to ensure the Jedi Rat was thoroughly muzzled, and limited to three-word postings. 

Either way, it seemed there was plenty of room to manoeuvre so that the Jedi Rat would be hamstrung and unable to post derogatory things, until he learnt to behave better towards his superiors.

And of course, the "twop" reference wasn't properly understood by a plebeian such as Cappy - but OT knew that Turbo was referring to that fine website owned by Bravo, "Television Without Pity (TWoP), which formerly carried out excellent recaps of TV shows, and which site was unfortunately laid to rest in 2014, much to OT's chagrin, as he's always considered himself a Thespian of the highest level, and Thespians have long been......

.......flying the rainbow coloured flag (NTTIAWWT).

OT grew up in Kalgoorlie, and it wasn't easy growing up there. His mother had a little house, but men used to walk past making lewd suggestions, and OT grew up with a chip on his shoulder and went to the thespian side, but he still did normal things. He built a Scout, borrowing a plastic chair from the local CWA rooms.It was a white one, but when he returned it may years later is showed the results of mant narrow escapes.

Not many people know that OT was the first person to fly an Ultralite from Australia to Fiji. He'd set out in a screaming westerly for New Zealand but accidentally punched in the code for Nadi. When the Fijiian natives greeted him with Bula Bula! his thespian side came out and he said "It's not Bull!" and that's when ..........

3 hours ago, turboplanner said:

Not many people know that OT was the first person to fly an Ultralite from Australia to Fiji. He'd set out in a screaming westerly for New Zealand but accidentally punched in the code for Nadi. When the Fijiian natives greeted him with Bula Bula! his thespian side came out and he said "It's not Bull!" and that's when ........

........... the full achievement of his flight was recognized, because he had departed from Busselton.

Even Charley KS's relo's doffed their hats and, in a tribute published in the West Australian, said ..........

13 hours ago, Captain said:

Leave it with me as I have a Zoom meeting with Eeeeann tonight to discuss some initiatives that I want to take to update the Wreck Flying site, and I'll get it sorted" said the Jedi.

REPORT TO ALL NES'ERS AND OUR INTERNATIONAL AUDIENCE - G'day everyone. I had my e-meeting with Eeeeaannn as promised and must regretfully report the following key points from my numerous pages of notes.

1. He hates being referred to as Eeeeeaannn.

2. Eeeanananaa despairs at the lack of aviation (avref) references (refref) in the NES.

3. He has been considering shutting down the NES for some time as it has strayed into some areas that are a little implausible.

Eeeeaaaanan made the point that the NES was initiated as an important Forum item that was designed to overtake & replace all other forum topics, through sensible and highly considered debate and fact presentation.

4. Eeaeaeaeaannn is concerned at the quantity of self promotion in the NES by Turbine Industries and their subsidiaries.

As Eeeeananananan so correctly said "You don't see Gina or Twiggy or Gerry or the bloke that own Meriton post in such a crass commercial way, even though they are forum members and regularly attend WF events and inhabit WF forum rooms.

5. Eaaeeen is worried that Salty has been left out lately and assumes that Turbo has said something hurtful to him.

I had to pacify Eeeeaanananaaaan somehow when he became a little agitated, so I said that we would all try to do better in future.

Therefore please all lift you game.

Sincerely from The Skipper

Edited by Captain
  • Like 1
  • Caution 1

in a tribute published in the West Australian, said ..........

......OT's long-distance, world-record-beating flight (serious avref) is nothing less than incredible, and eclipses anything that Kingsford Smith or Hinkler ever did!"

"I didn't exactly plan to beat KS and Hinkler", said OT modestly, "But it's nice to receive some recognition for the effort I put in. It's a shame I don't get the same recognition for the effort I put into the NES".

"Another thing I might make modest mention of", OT went on. "It's not a well known fact, but Kingsford Smith got his major start in life from OT's fathers trucking business in the Gascoyne Region of W.A.

Our family was big in trucking back then, and KS arrived as a scrawny little weed looking for a truck-driving job with our family in 1926, as he was starving, trying to find work as a pilot.

He just didn't have the muscle strength to handle those big ol' biplanes of the era, and knew he had to build up his biceps somehow, as Charles Atlas was some years away from extending his muscle-building programme to Australia.

It didn't take long, driving our families big ol' Republic and Graham Bros trucks, with their Armstrong steering - and digging them out of regular bogs, too - before KS biceps started looking all ripply and protrucdng and the local girls would go ga-ga over them.

Of course, it's a matter of public record that KS went on to buy his own trucks and buses and become a squillionaire out of trucks and buses (just like Turbo's done) - and before long, KS was investing in state-of-the-art European aviation toys, such as the Southern Cross, which as we all know, is pretty famous for being called the "Old Bus", as a reference to KS's time on the trucks and buses, which he fondly remembered as the best time.......

Edited by onetrack
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Captain said:

Even Charley KS's relo's doffed their hats and, in a tribute published in the West Australian, said .........

.......... "Busselton to Fiji non-stop is worth some acknowledgment ....... we guess, but we wouldn't support an AO or knighthood like Charles received."

OT was disappointed at this attitude, but bull, Cappy, Turdboy, the CT and Salty were already inflamed and rose as one to propose that ...........

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, onetrack said:

which as we all know, is pretty famous for being called the "Old Bus", as a reference to KS's time on the trucks and buses, which he fondly remembered as the best time.......

........... not to mention the fond fondling memories that Charley had of one of OT's aunties in the back of one of the "old Busses".

This, and OT's own long distance flying (avref) skills (not to mention his factual contributions to the NES [which are prizeworthy in their own right]) caused OT to wonder (could he possibly be?) and he decided to seek out a DNA test for his .............. 

PS - I just received a Grinder (NTTIAWWT) private message from Eeeeaeaeaeaeaen and he is very pleased with the added effort that we are all making to our posts in the NES.

Edited by Captain
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

.....brother known as Gascoyne Mick, quick as a flick around the town.

There was floating [avref] rumour that .........................................

......... Gascoyne Mick's nickname in the NTSBLBQ community was alternatively TwoTracks and/or SnailTracks, (one of which was what Charles K-S left on the seat in the bus).

Onetrack had never got on well with TwoTracks and always thought that he was a bit of a poser, so he also ............

Edited by Captain

53 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

........kept notes on the scandals of Two Tracks until one day..

..... 2tracks filed 2 wildly divergent & extravagant Flight Plans (epicavref) at exactly the same time ...... and his reputation .....

Edited by Captain

.... - never all that good anyway, ended up in tatters. But it was OT's 2nd cousin, Halftrack, who posed the greatest worry to OT. Halftrack would have been originally designated the village idiot a couple of centuries ago - but because he lived in the enlightened 21st century, he was regarded as just being "different".

Halftrack finally gained a high position in the heirarchy of CASA, and proceeded to both amaze and outrage pilots and others in the aviation industries, with his pronouncements and instructions, many of which were.......

........on the two Flight Plans [double avref] expanded all round CASA [1100 avrefs] as a shing example of CYA, which they were expert in.  His reason had two paths [avref], one [radioavref]...................

..........aimed at the two Flight Plans of Two Tracks, and ...........SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......of the more elusive members of the flying fraternity, No Tracks who was a half brother of OT conceived under a wing at the Birdsville Races. No tracks had a particular habit of phoneing one track to tell him Two tracks was picking on Half track who was .....................