The Never Ending Story

Admin

4 hours ago, turboplanner said:

.....strain of Afghan Shitszu which started rounding up the bunnies and driving them into town where ............

...... a young boy named Pat, a flute, a gherkin and a long piece of wood, were used to .......

........gently shepherd the tens of thousands of rabbits towards a stack of sweet corn (supplied by Turbine Feed Mirages, Inc) which could be seen on the highway just on the horizon. Pat was actually in training for the 2029 Olympics in the walking category, and the bunnies were trotting to keep up with him. Some of the older ones were out of breath, but finally they's made it to the Hume Highway, whereupon a crewman flicked a switch and the mound of sweet corn disappeared. The rabbits were exhausted and just lay on the road where a Kenwerf with a Cummings engine and an old driver with a chip of his shoulder was cruising at 103. He saw the rabbits and just said "XXXXXXX rabbits" and a thousand expired under the overloaded tyres.  Next cam an effeminate looking Volvo with red tassles tied to the internal mirror. The driver looked across at his off-sider (who was actually on the on-side) and said "Oh my goodness me, I cannot hit those delightful little creatures" but his sentence was too long and the B Double took out another thousand. Then along came .........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

.....Jones, tall thin Jones, slow-walkin' Jones, slow-talkin' Jones ... who heard the evil fiend CT, chuckling and saying to Sweet Sue, "If you don't give me the deeds to your Ranch, I'll saw you all in half......

(dear NES readers - please note the cameo part, played by Cappy in the red and white suit, as he saunters in to save the gal .......)

Edited by onetrack

......and then in the meantime back at the DG farm the Reuger was loaded and in the sights were lots of cats. Not the musical entertainer type but the cute furry type required to fulfill the new contract with the Dim Sim factory. .....

............at that point in the song in the Andy Williams Show at the West Melbourne Stadium, Turbo, who was only three identified the Cappy was only sauntering to show of his suit, and wasn't going to save the girl, and stepped up out of the audience, splattered Cappy with his Swallows Junior double header blue heaven ice cream, kicked him in the balls, ran through the stage and grabbed the girl who was about to lie down on the railroad tracks to be rolled out on to the stage. There was a different ending to the song that night, and .................

• Haha 1

oops CT shot without warning.

......which was just over Dudley St opposite the West Melbourne Stadium, and CT had an involuntary move just as he fired into the cage, to make unloading easier, and hit the girl on the railroad tracks by mistake. The Dim Sim people, being Chinese were short sighted and before anyone could stop them the girl went head first into ........................

• Like 1

left leg and flung out of the way by .......Cappy who had been grabbing girls legs since he was four. The train missed the girl but got Andy Williams right in the ........................

....throat, which fully explains Andy Williams amazing falsetto, arguably the best male falsetto since Turbo caught the top wire of the three strands of barbed wire on the school fence, as he jumped it, trying to escape from......

....a PITA who used to follow Cappy around. She taught him how to spell, which wa a great relief for the residents of Wagga Wagga, because Cappy was one of those people born a tagger, and was transforming the town with signs like "I hate Mavers", "Doen't vot for Witlem", "The Mare stincs". The problem was nobody else in the town could spell either, and ...........

• Haha 2

.....this drove the local Gramma Poleece quite insane. The Poleece were constantly going around with spray cans, correcting the taggers spellink - but there came the day (night, actually) when one of the Poleece was  caught with a spray can in his hand, spraying.......

18 minutes ago, onetrack said:

.....this drove the local Gramma Poleece quite insane. The Poleece were constantly going around with spray cans, correcting the taggers spellink - but there came the day (night, actually) when one of the Poleece was  caught with a spray can in his hand, spraying.......

.... Wogga Wogga on all the proper Wagga Wagga signs, and as a result, 100,000 people moved in from Griffith, and Wogga became the main destination for Italians & Sicilians who were escaping InterPol in U-rope, as they all are.

Soon more signs appeared saying "The Please R A-Wholes" "Welease Wodger", "Wot about Wodewick?" and "Donald McKay is alive & well, living in Armidale" (But without the inverted commas .... or "upside down commos" as they called them),  because-a in Seecily they-a .......

Edited by Captain
  • Haha 2

..... tandem aircrafts.

"We like our ultralight seating to be side-by-side, same like our shotguns" said .....

Edited by Captain

........Aeroflites.   This wasn't expected because since the days of Biggles flyers had stuck together, and on Wreckflyne there were still a few who had been taught to fly by Biggles (or it sounded like it). However someone had to say it; Aeroflight flyers were ....................

......wusses of the highest order, because they were too frightened to fly like the Biggles followers, and they were always fearful of any minor, new, strange noise in their aircraft, just like R22 Robinson pilots were, and they were constantly on the lookout for.........

.the local tarts thought that it was their night and sauntered slinkily over to the whirlybird pilots ,but soon went back to their seats after mumbling something about F#$king boys toys alright they are all..........

On 11/06/2022 at 6:37 PM, bull said:

.the local tarts thought that it was their night and sauntered slinkily over to the whirlybird pilots ,but soon went back to their seats after mumbling something about F#$king boys toys alright they are all..........

...... terrified that they are going to experience ring-state settling, & up their vortexes what's more, but let me tell you" said one of the best of the local Tarts (TurboRef) "That there will be no "settling" permitted (CasaRef) where I am involved."

"One of them whispered that he even wanted to use the Vuichard method on me" said another of the local Tarts "But I told him that would cost extra and that he should just use his usual .....

Edited by Captain