Roulettes for sale

I can't see that they would be dangerous as the engine is well proven and much more reliable than most, especially military Piston or crude (older) jet ones. Pilatus build good stuff although these are probably built by DeHav's at Bankstown under licence. which should be fine. You would need to check what airframe AD's might be pending.. Aerobatic aircraft often have relatively low hours on required inspections/ replacements of some structural parts. Nev

Unless yer training military pilots I’m wondering just what is the use of a PC9..?

The worlds top aerobatic pilots don’t use em for a reason.

If yer just want to go some where fast Pilatus make far more useful machines then the -9’s... and yer can have the lass sitting next to ya in a -12..?

And for an air show steed, most people get put to sleep by turbines unless they have four engines and counter rotating props..?

I were at YBAF yesterday and the sound of two V12 piston engined aircraft departing were just plain music. No poofy turbine comes near.....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Well I've asked to just use plain English for the localities and that's what I do and have always done.. I lose this forum and have to re open if I do as you wish 'Cause I'm using windows 10 which is different almost every day when I open up... Would YOU address the general public the same way? It's MEANT for submitting flight plans fer' C 'sake. and passing some exam perhaps. It sure as hell doesn't impress me and I've been around planes for as long as most here.. Nev

• Winner 1

Well I've asked to just use plain English for the localities and that's what I do and have always done.. I lose this forum and have to re open if I do as you wish 'Cause I'm using windows 10 which is different almost every day when I open up... Would YOU address the general public the same way? It's MEANT for submitting flight plans fer' C 'sake. and passing some exam perhaps. It sure as hell doesn't impress me and I've been around planes for as long as most here.. Nev

Am I missing something ??

I'm saying I don't like using the "Y" aerodrome designation. Y is it necessary? How much trouble to just write the locality in plain language. Plenty of places are not listed in any case. Nev

• Like 1

I'm saying I don't like using the "Y" aerodrome designation. Y is it necessary? How much trouble to just write the locality in plain language. Plenty of places are not listed in any case. Nev

What’s it matter - the designator weren’t the point of the story..?

• Agree 1

What’s it matter - the designator weren’t the point of the story..

If it wasn't why put it in. It's like typing half your post in French. You only use code if you have something to hide.This is a public forum, not a closed group.

'Cause I'm using windows 10 which is different almost every day when I open up..

Don'k know what device you are using Win10 on,but I use it on an old Toshiba laptop, and I can have a number of sites open on different tabs I even have two instances of Rec Flying open simultaneously right now, these forums on one tab and Off Topic on another. I can also have Facebook, airport-data.com. all-aero.com and Wikipedia open at the same time. That's how I copy and paste data into the Showcase profiles.

1586081721342.thumb.png.6a86a72a7f14a690d4dbc2b23a12f584.png

What’s it matter - the designator weren’t the point of the story.

Why tell"a story" if you don't respect the listener? We aren't impressed by big noters, you probably bounce every landing.

• Like 1