Just landed

Hi everyone, just read a few posts and thought this may be interesting.

I am Fredbloodybear because on some thing i was trying to register as fredbear it would not accept, so i tried fredbear 1, 2, 3 ...99. So to vent a bit of frustration i tried fredbloodybear and it work.

pretty new to flying. Warriors are my thing.

FBB

• Like 1

Hi FBB, :welcome: to the forum. You'll find lots of interesting stuff, info, conversations, fun stuff, etc. here. Where do you fly - Moorabbin, Lilydale, Coldstream, Tyabb? Flew Warriors, Arrows, among others, myself - - many years ago.

Hi FBB, :welcome: to the forum. You'll find lots of interesting stuff, info, conversations, fun stuff, etc. here. Where do you fly - Moorabbin, Lilydale, Coldstream, Tyabb? Flew Warriors, Arrows, among others, myself - - many years ago.

Primarily i fly out of ymmb , but i like going for a fly from anywhere i travel.

Hi everyone, just read a few posts and thought this may be interesting.

I am Fredbloodybear because on some thing i was trying to register as fredbear it would not accept, so i tried fredbear 1, 2, 3 ...99. So to vent a bit of frustration i tried fredbloodybear and it work.

pretty new to flying. Warriors are my thing.

FBB

Hi FBB,

out of interest, did you live in Qld and fly hang gliders? I used to know a FB from there.

enjoy your flying.

• 4 weeks later...