Any private runways near Armidale or Inverell?

Does anyone know of a runway longer than 800m between Inverell, Armidale and Glen Innes in NSW? I need to be in that area for one night next week and would be very grateful if I could use a private strip somewhere near X.

8DE3FC86-229F-4041-B419-E9E15AA23857.thumb.jpeg.24bc0001d8d26415598cd2c325457364.jpeg

Why the requirement of over 800 metres? There are a few but some distance from Armidale (30 to 50 ks by road). Most of the Ag strips are unused these days and fallen into disrepair.

Tony Galls at Wilsons crk the south side of Uralla and Taylors strip at Kentucky a bit further south again are the only ones that come to mind. Is Armidale charging that much now for landing fees That you have to fly out of somewhere else?

Thank you for your replies. 800m requirement because I’ll have a heavy load in a retract... not the perfect bush plane. Paradise Station looks amazing - but probably only 5 min closer than Inverell by road. At this stage the winner looks like Old Koreelah’s contact - message inbound soon.

Old Koreelah - Computer says No... I can’t send you a message.

Please text me the contact details to zero for fife too, too wun six, zero wun too. (spelling intentional to confuse the bots)

• Like 1