First Class members email

Admin

Hi all, I have just sent out the following email to all First Class members who have in their settings elected to receive emails from the site. Unfortunately not all First Class members have elected to receive emails from the site so I am posting the email here for them to be "in the loop".

Sorry for the intrusion however as a Recreational Flying First Class member I need to firstly say thank you for your support of the Recreational Flying web site, it is your support that has helped the site to continue providing all recreational aviators a fantastic resource. Secondly as you may have noticed we have moved over to the IPS software solution and to continue the First Class member system I need to create a Paid Invoice for each existing First Class member. You can ignore the invoice as it is only the mechanism that the site uses to assign you as a First Class member due to the site now having full e-commerce facilities within the IPS software.

*NOTE: Site Moderators and users that have 20,000 posts or more are automatic First Class members as a way to say thanks for their help and support in making the site such a great place to be for all recreational aviators.

The IPS system also notifies you when your First Class membership is coming to an end and provides you with a facility to renew, which I hope you do in that the site has achieved its goals in helping you to stay safe, learnt from the experiences of other pilots and assisted you in all your flying and aircraft maintenance activities.

Personally I can say that I am very happy with the outcome of the IPS software and although a lot more expensive to have, I can see fantastic enhancements to the recreational flying resource that will provide an enormous future for the site.

I thank you for your help and support you have provided the site over the years and if there is anything I can do for the site to assist you further then please, do not hesitate to let me know.

Safe and fun flying

Best regards

Ian Baker

Recreational Flying (.com) Admin

0412 881108

• 5 months later...

Hi Ian, 2 things: 1. I have no objection to getting your emails, so please add me to the list.

2. I have sold my Libelle, so please take the ad off. I don't know how to do this myself. I did find the "completed " button but it didn't seem to do much.

Cheers, and thanks for the site.

Bruce Tuncks

• 5 months later...