CASA in Crisis

pmccarthy

2 hours ago, old man emu said:

I would have thought that the authorities should have looked at the baby to determine race. That would eliminate many of the women. I dare say that a woman who has just given birth isn't going to be able to stand in a line for very long.

I bet most of the women's fear was due to not knowing why they had been called out. I bet most of them thought that there had been a revolution or some strange misogynistic command had come from a radical religious leader. I bet the women's menfolk were panicking too.  

That would not be conclusive every time.

4 hours ago, Yenn said:

All the self righteous rage about the Qatar airport episode. Nobody has come out and saud what the Qatari authorities should have done

Yes, what about the duty of care the airline has to the baby and the responsibility the mother has to the child.... 

4 hours ago, Yenn said:

All the self righteous rage about the Qatar airport episode. Nobody has come out and saud what the Qatari authorities should have done

Yes, what about the duty of care the airline has to the baby and the responsibility the mother has to the child.... 

4 hours ago, Yenn said:

These guys will fix all the problems with their new rabid dog missile technology. Qatari PM - Shake Yourbanana has admitted that the airport has been run by primates for donkeys years, and has contracted GI Joe and his nephew Thugsly to terminate the monkey business. Yourbanana also welcomed the upcoming class action from Australian firm Parasite Legal Outreach, while announcing an increase in GST on in air purchases to fund the PLO settlement.

Screenshot_20201031-211451.png

• Haha 2
  • Winner 1