Chrome Molly Tubing

There is sometimes reluctance to promote a particular supplier of a product as it may seem to be touting for business. I've done it a lot, but I've got a thick hide, and am used to having quiet discussions with Ian about how I have sinned. Others might not feel so game. (Strewth, there's some Big Game Hunter metaphors there.)

There are some things about which we ask, as Facthunter does, What black magic Is this? - Koala can't believe it | Meme Generator

Props come into that category. Design and manufacture of efficient props takes a lot of knowledge and experience, whereas other jobs around building an aircraft-  riveting; stitching; assembly - are simply abilities that can be taught in a short time and competency comes quickly. Best to leave propeller design to those working in conjunction with the engine designers

But there I go - wandering off onto another track while poor SkippyD waits for an answer to a question about propeller suppliers & their products. 

All fair comments - One of my expectations of a Forum like this is the frank exchange of experience. I guess in my world this would include commenting on having a good/bad experiencing of a particular product/service. Such an exchange of information does have its drawbacks but in general helps the Forum contributors to be  better informed/make better decisions.

Wooden props are comparitly easy to laminate then, chop. Just like a laminated spar,  smaller length makes for easier lamination, 

Only know of one person who made  home composite prop, ( said never again ).

And for the very small outlay, easy to make different pitch props.

spacesailor