Savannah S builders and Maintenance a

Fat Tire STOL

Well I'm officially a Savannah S owner!  The aircraft is a 2015 with a 912 ULS, 8.00 X 6 tires, possibly a longer nose wheel fork and 8.00 tire?

It was in a landing accident, which damaged both wings and nose wheel. The plane has 205 hours since new.  How / where is the kit builders manual available?  We have all new factory parts for the repairs on the way, scheduled delivery by the end of the year. What experience do you guys have with the factory supplying detailed repair documentation

(Required in the US)  I am an A&P so repairs should be no issue for me. Any estimates how long it took you kit builers to completely assemble wings?  I'll get some pictures posted as soon as I can upload them from my phone.   Cheers!  I'm stoked! Fat Tire STOL ,   out.

• Like 2
  • Winner 1

Congrats, FT STOL.

In Forums, scroll down to Rec Aircraft Usergroups, where you will find Savannah (if you didn't already).

There's a wealth of info on building, flying and maintaining the beast there.

As for manuals, I don't believe they hand them out.

Most communication from this part of the world is done via the dealers, it's what the mfr seems to prefer.

I would be requesting the necessary documentation via the same channels that you are ordering the replacement parts from.