OLD STATION FLYIN

Looks like the Old Station Flyin will be back in 2022, sometime in May.

So everyone should have a smile on there dial; I know I have, missed it not being on the last couple of years.

• Like 2

I haven't talked to Ronnie or Helen for some time. I know they did consider having it this year, but some other club got in and booked the date they wanted.

When I last talked to Kiwi, who is the club President he didn't have any firm plans. I ill have to se what is happening, because if it goes ahead I will be there unless something serious happens.

I used to be a club member, but haven't renewed for a year or so.

• Informative 1

4 hours ago, Yenn said:

I haven't talked to Ronnie or Helen for some time. I know they did consider having it this year, but some other club got in and booked the date they wanted.

When I last talked to Kiwi, who is the club President he didn't have any firm plans. I ill have to se what is happening, because if it goes ahead I will be there unless something serious happens.

My understanding is that they plan for every second year to the Watts Bridge. As the planning was Watts bridge July 2020 and Old Station May 2021. Then COVID cancelled Watts in 2020 and they shifted to July 2021, then Old Station has put theirs back to May 2022; being the year after Watts.  That should see each venue putting an event on every two years.  Somewhere nice then every year up here.  May be wrong just my understanding of developments.

Edited by Blueadventures

On 06/01/2021 at 12:45 PM, Yenn said:

I was talking to Kiwi on Saturday night at a party and thats when he told me it will be on in 2021.