Jump to content

Flight Over Closely Settled Areas.

Recommended Posts

Flight over closely settled areas can apparently be authorised by designated persons. Is RAA able to authorise this under CAR 262AP?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...