Aeropup Throttle?

jackc

Wondering what setup people have for throttles control panel mounted for left and right seats?

Mine has only one lever mounted near left knee at lower height door frame.

i need dual throttles.......

Maybe reposition in centre on panel. Left seat - left hand on stick, right hand throttle.  Right seat - right hand on stick and left hand on throttle.  Almost straight away your comfortable with flying from left seat.  Been there done this in Skyfox taildragger. Cheers.

• Informative 1

1 minute ago, Blueadventures said:

Maybe reposition in centre on panel. Left seat - left hand on stick, right hand throttle.  Right seat - right hand on stick and left hand on throttle.  Almost straight away your comfortable with flying from left seat.  Been there done this in Skyfox taildragger. Cheers.

Sorry, forgot to mention I have centre stick.....

39F9DC29-93BF-46E4-9540-2AED3326B808.jpeg

• Like 1

Ok. You could set up two push pull throttles onto levers on a torque tube inside the panel then another lever  will move your existing throttle method.  That’s the method I am using.  You can see in the Skyranger Nynja build how this works.  They have both push pull and a lever set up. Hope this helps.

• Informative 1

24 minutes ago, Blueadventures said:

Ok. You could set up two push pull throttles onto levers on a torque tube inside the panel then another lever  will move your existing throttle method.  That’s the method I am using.  You can see in the Skyranger Nynja build how this works.  They have both push pull and a lever set up. Hope this helps.

https://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/appages/rotaxdualthrottle.php

These were the units I was looking at, was trying to work out how to connect them......with your method I just need two single pull throttles to the torque tube and run 2 cables from it, to the carbies?