A message

4 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

Tell us more?

It's a song isn't it ?

First of May. . . .on a Saturday. . .we used to love while others used to play. . . . 

( Can't recall the artiste,. . .BGs perhaps. . .I dunno.  did you like the 1970s AFTN message layout ? )

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Phil Perry said:

It's a song isn't it ?

First of May. . . .on a Saturday. . .we used to love while others used to play. . . . 

( Can't recall the artiste,. . .BGs perhaps. . .I dunno.  did you like the 1970s AFTN message layout ? )

It's May 2 here in Australia, but apart from that, I'm just slow on the uptake.

Good to hear you are well.

• Like 1

The french Help me sounds exactly like Mayday..  There are good things beyond Calais Phil. . Philthy condition is our concern.  Nev

Edited by facthunter

Don't worry, Phil.. Read in this month's Pilot that France has given UK permit aircraft the all clear equivalence so your fellas can fly to France to get fois gras and escargo again without all of the administratrative hassle.. The airfields missing British custom must have complained hard and long enough... 😉

23 hours ago, facthunter said:

The french Help me sounds exactly like Mayday..  There are good things beyond Calais Phil. . Philthy condition is our concern.  Nev

Merci Monseiur . . . zees was ze point of moi double entendre Mon Ami. . .

On 03/05/2021 at 5:11 PM, Phil Perry said:

Merci Monseiur . . . zees was ze point of moi double entendre Mon Ami. . .

Sometimes it takes a petite while for the penny , or Euro Cent to drop . I blame Ted Heath , wasn’t he the one who took us into the Common Market in the first place 😀