Hangarage /storage of Weight Shift microlight near Sydney

Good Morning,

So where are the trike pilots near Sydney hangaring or storing their weight shift microlights? I would like to return to the pasttime of low slow flying in a weight shift microlight

but where to keep said aircraft seems to be quite a problem in the Sydney area.

If you dont mind a drive of a couple hours Rylstone / Mudgee is a great triking area, there are also lots of trike activity in Woolongong as well

Edited by FlyBoy1960

On a trailer, in your own backyard.

Just a drive to the 'Oaks' Or south to 'Wedderburn', go over the Blue moutains west, even head north 'Armidale'.

With a trailer your not tied to one spot on the map !.

spacesailor

If you want to go real slow get a nanolite like the Aeros Ant. Folds down into 3 packs, Wing, base & engine. The engine & base should fit into the back of most vehicles & the wing goes on the roof racks. Then you don't have to worry about hangerage. They are fabulous machines & great fun to fly.

29 minutes ago, prwood said:

If you want to go real slow get a nanolite like the Aeros Ant. Folds down into 3 packs, Wing, base & engine. The engine & base should fit into the back of most vehicles & the wing goes on the roof racks. Then you don't have to worry about hangerage. They are fabulous machines & great fun to fly.

That is an option, however I want to be able to take the missus flying with me, so a two place kite is required. The Nano lite would be easy to get around as I have a 4wd ute so it would be easy to get in and out of that.

Edited by LJS