CASA - Email Aircraft Registration Coming Soon

FlyingVizsla

Any one else get one of these?   It does not say GA or RAA.  I already have an ARN, but I ended up having to go through the whole "Prove who you are" process with birth, marriage certificates, none of which processed automatically.  Then the process was finished and I have to wait for the Aircraft Registration bit to go live.

Visit MyCasa.png

I am guessing they are going to start charging for aircraft registration. This is a way to kill off the rest of what’s left of GA. 

Registration coming soon? my aircraft is registered and they already have the details. What is going on?

3 hours ago, Blueadventures said:

Maybe ARN + owner of a VH registered aircraft only get the email.

You are probably right. CASA may just be ensuring they have email contact for all owner/operators. They may also be wanting to remove aircraft that will never fly again😥. 15850 on the VH register, only 1726 free spaces remain today. 

• Like 1

I have a yellow tag "Items for review" next to "Manage aircraft" menu in my.casa.gov.au portal.

Clicked, there were 2 options:

- confirm all details are correct, and 

- some details are correct.

Nothing wrong with current data, still the message came out "unable to complete online, contact us".

Clicked "Contact us" then another message popped up "Page not exist".

Go figure...

1625487441637.jpg

Probably did not get the memo from IT, "not quite ready yet".

Welcome to CASA, please type your email address using CAPITAL LETTERS. They appear to have lost my constant speed propeller endorsement and date of last AFR. I know I am current,  guess that is what matters.  

• Informative 1

My old password didn't work, I had to do my proof of identity all over again.  Nothing went automatically, so sent scans as requested, then get a message saying there was a problem with my POI.  It took ages for me to realise that meant Proof Of Identity.  Doing it all again over a slow satellite connection......  Darn.

If you don't have a VH registered aircraft you won't get the email. I am ARN registered as well but only have a RA registered aircraft which CASA does not administer.