Aircraft Section User Red750 needs our help

Admin

Hi All, this site is provided free of any charge and i am so truly thankful to the small number of users of the site that donate each year a small amount to go towards covering some of the site costs which is well over $3,000 paid out of my pocket.

The Aircraft section is now built up to over 800 aircraft as an incredible vast reference for every user making it a great tool for you to use 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. Now this has only been made available through the painstaking efforts of one person, the user known as red750. He is a pensioner with minimal income yet he spends much of his time helping all of you out by continually updating the entries in the Aircraft Database here on Recreational Flying (.com). Unfortunately he has a bill ($500) that needs to be paid so let's all see what we can do to help him out...what ever you can spare...anything will help.

Please contact him by sending him a personal message by clicking this link: red750 to see how you can send him any kind of donation you can.

Thanks for your help...the whole Recreational Flying Community helping each other out when in need

• Winner 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you once again to those kind members who donated so generously. I am humbled and forever in your debt.

You may have noticed that the profile count has now reached in excess of 880. I would like to reach 1000 by the end of the year, but this is becoming more difficult because I am starting to run out of aircraft, or at least those with information and photos suitable for the Aircraft section. If there are any I have missed that you would like added, please let me know.