Gas Door Struts

I've had quite a search for replacement gas door struts, a combination of length, strength & fittings seemed beyond most suppliers.

I finally found a supplier who went way out of their way to find the combination I needed, all in stock & in an express bag next day.

The're near Moorabbin so they are familiar with some of the the strange things aircraft need.

It's so rare to find some expertise & good customer service I thought I should give them some airtime.

https://schuttiesfasteners.com.au/

Really good prices too!

Peter 

• Like 6
  • Informative 1

Yes

I had a ' Bearing retail shop ' that was that good, alas, one partner passed away, & the other could no longer be were there were two .

Very sad when a partner passes and the other is so grief stricken, they cannot cope with life.

Long term marriages are the same. 

spacesailor 

I am concerned for APS - the simply most wonderful supplier of aviation hardware in Australia at Moorabbin. The most helpful, knowledgeable guys in the country. Going to them with a shopping list of fasteners and suchlike was an absolute pleasure…….and they were charging less for aviation certified fasteners than bunnings charged for Chinese crap nuts and bolts!