12 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

Well as you would know the value of the opinion of a shareholder is limited to the number of shares he holds. What counts is what is allowed by the Limited Company's documents, so if anyone has concerns there, they should find a copy and then they'll know, whereas the value of an Incorporated Association is that if there was enough concern to carry a motion the constitution could be changed to reflect that concern.

I don’t care about laws so much, ETHICS are more important……human beings not using their position in RAA or any organisation for that matter, to obtain some financial advantage for themselves.

RAA being a unique organisation that has an ABN and is an incorporated  non profit, IF i have gotten that right?

5 minutes ago, jackc said:

I don’t care about laws so much, ETHICS are more important……human beings not using their position in RAA or any organisation for that matter, to obtain some financial advantage for themselves.

RAA being a unique organisation that has an ABN and is an incorporated  non profit, IF i have gotten that right?

As much as you might care about Ethics, you have to check the RAA Ltd documentation to see if it excludes a candidate who holds an aviation position or owns an aviation business. If it does, they're disqualified as a candidate, if it doesn't (the more likely), they're not.

• Informative 1