New Aussie airline next year.

red750

and Qantas is a good name?. Queensland  And Northern  Territory Airlines. You don't usually use AND. in you name but QNTAS is hard to say.

If BONZA operate here they will operate under the same rules as any other with probably MORE oversight..  Nev

• Agree 3
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, facthunter said:

and Qantas is a good name?. Queensland  And Northern  Territory Airlines. You don't usually use AND. in you name but QNTAS is hard to say.

If BONZA operate here they will operate under the same rules as any other with probably MORE oversight..  Nev

Minor correction, Nev. 

Aerial Service(s)

Could mean Borrowed Off New Zealand Airways for all I know. Most of these cheap fare startups have had a short life in Australia, but maybe they’ll find a niche market and survive. Time will tell. 

They'll probably make Jetstar look like 1st class travel. When I see "low cost", it doesn't take long to figure out that every single cost they can think of, is stripped out from their side, and the cost is thrown onto the customer.

• Agree 1

Very quick OK (Just testing you ha ha) Go to or stay at the top of the class.. Anyhow it's a silly name for an airline.

How's Antipodean Airlines "the airline downunder, where you fly upside down in complete comfort and safety"( Reg Name applied for.) Nev

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What 737 capable airfields in Australia could they possibly be thinking of landing at that aren't serviced by Qantas, Virgin or Jetstar and still get acceptable passenger loads?

• Agree 1

Bonza! This is your Captain, Paul Hogan speaking. The last hijacker thought he had a knife…till I showed him mine! Any complaints, speak to Donk, the chief steward!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just another American company given a free pass into our airspace just as REX are gearing up for regional to capital jet routes. Rex has been servicing the regional areas and doing a good job.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mewp said:

Just another American company given a free pass into our airspace just as REX are gearing up for regional to capital jet routes. Rex has been servicing the regional areas and doing a good job.

Maybe Rex hasn’t donated to the right election fund.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, turboplanner said:

Wasn't Bonza a 1940s term?

Hope diversity doesn't get pushed here or we may see the all-female Sheila Airways.

It could've been worse. They could've called it Cobber Airlines. 

• Like 1