Point Cook - just double checking my understanding

SGM

As RPC and unaccustomed to flying over restricted areas, I thought I would check my understanding.

If flying the below route from NE to SW..
- fly anytime except Tue, Thur, Sun at 1.15pm-1.45pm AEDT
- radio call on 126.2 at 10NM to advise overflying, and maybe again as entering R330A (which is about 4nm from YMPC - Point Cook)
- fly not above 2000 until ALTS (infact 2000 is the westbound guidance on this VFR route)

- fly at 2500 (and not above) within R330A and R330B (given trainee circuits are probably being conducted at 1000)
- radio call 126.2 when directly above YMPC - Point Cook
- keep a sharp lookout given danger area and no ADSB (which is the recommendation)
- Don't land (as I don't have permission), keep beacon and landing lights on
- Did I miss anything? (slightly confused by the comment "status of MIL CTR/CTA are not included" as this is a MIL field)

--------

image.thumb.png.3f843f5ddf5389a3d8e30705e4c6464a.png

image.png.0ceeae49e536450d2d0ab8b2a939aebf.png

0?ui=2&ik=ef8935f55a&attid=0.1.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1715845446829118272&th=17cfe857cbb89340&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-nE4zz0h_kkmoBzssBXBrOWm2i1_3fpsGFQahxcdnaOYnSXQODJISmNO7X9aeXSVFXcm_ZYVxzHJmS3wgsSzxxr71s6NvFGUu1mc33RkkRZPWSJc_WhQnxdIo&disp=emb

Edited by SGM
typo

Turbo,

Did you mean continuing the Melb Coastal VFR route until the BOM tower then heading south from there?  I was trying to fly the entire bay shoreline if I could.

SGM

Edited by SGM
typo

6 minutes ago, SGM said:

Turbo,

Did you mean continuing the Melb Coastal VFR route until the BOM tower then heading south from there?  I was trying to fly the entire bay shoreline if I could.

SGM

OK, the LAL cuts the shore on the western side, but starts quite a way inland.

If the above concept is ok, and there are not extra approvals required or misunderstandings about Point Cook, the only shoreline I can't get to as RAAus pilot would be the Mordialloc area due to Moorabbins 3NM radius.