Higgs engines.

Yenn

In the late 80’s I went on an around Oz trip with the new bride (bitch now!) and we free camped at the Ningaloo Reef just on the other side of tall sand dunes on private property, took two hrs off the main drag to get there. We planed an overnight stop, we stayed two weeks! Not a soul in sight all that time other than a farmer on a bike checking fences. Had a Honda SL70 on the back of the camper we rode that thing for miles along the deserted beach, mostly naked😂,best free camp time I’d ever had, would never see that these days! The good old days are looooong gone!😞

Edited by Flightrite
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Flightrite said:

In the late 80’s I went on an around Oz trip with the new bride (bitch now!) and we free camped at the Ningaloo Reef just on the other side of tall sand dunes on private property, took two hrs off the main drag to get there. We planed an overnight stop, we stayed two weeks! Not a soul in sight all that time other than a farmer on a bike checking fences. Had a Honda SL70 on the back of the camper we rode that thing for miles along the deserted beach, mostly naked😂,best free camp time I’d ever had, would never see that these days! The good old days are looooong gone!😞

Great story, flightrite. On an aeronautical theme do you think there is any similarity between bride turning to bitch and a benign or even a difficult aircraft suddenly stalling and spinning to the ground with an "experienced" pilot at the controls.🤔  

• Like 1

The JAb takes about the same fuel to get to the farm as the car...  but it does it in less than half the time. Mind you, it can't carry gear like the car can. Both their engines are similar, but the Jab engine is working harder I think.

The plane has to keep airbourne, so the induced drag has to always be there, while a car only had parasite drag.